Rate Dr. Brad Mechor

Dr. Brad Mechor's Ratings

With regard to Dr. Mechor, I had waited almost two months to see him and he completely brushed me off! I have had a chronic cough for almost a year and was told by my family doctor as well as Rockyview's radiology team that a pre-existing condition was causing me sinus problems, post-nasal drip and my chronic cough. The only thing he did was put the scope in my nose and ears, which he proceeded to tell me was fine and he also rejected the radiologists report & said they were incorrect. If there was anyone incorrect, it would be Dr. Mechor. He told me my chronic cough was caused by smoking (which I have only smoked for 4 pack years & put me on a guilt trip for smoking) and acid reflux... well I take an acid reducer twice daily that keeps it under control so it doesn't cause that AND I have been to gastroenterologist that has stated that my cough is NOT caused by acid reflux supported by endoscopy. He made the acid reflux assertion but didn't even look in my throat! I thought an ear, nose and throat doctor would look in my throat with his scope! I felt extremely rushed, the appt only lasted 15 mins and he sent me on my way. His ego is astronomical, he would be much better if he dealt with lab rats all day, not people; as far as his bedside manner goes he DOES NOT even have one. I also think that I was disregarded because I'm in my 20s, which is a horrible way to practice medicine and is age discrimination. If you're looking for help, DO NOT go to Dr. Mechor and I WILL be seeking a second opinion.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever seen in my life. He is a true genius, and I am so grateful to have him looking after my sinus issues.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brad fixed my sinuses and septum. He has accommodated my unusual schedule several times. With him, you are not trading personality for professional ability. He has it all. My surgery exceed expectations. There was always a forum for my questions. It has only been a week, and I can breathe through my nose, it is straight, and the bruising is almost all gone. I knew I was in good hands, when they wheeled me into the OR, and 'For those about to rock' was playing. Too funny.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

ALWAYS on time, great doctor. Easygoing manner, but very knowledgeable and extremely competent.

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

Really like Dr. Mechor a lot. Very warm and welcoming. He knows what his suff. My surgery was successful and hardly took any painkillers after. He reminds me of my mother who makes you feel your his favorite.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr Mechor for cosmetic Rhinosplasty to remove the bump on my bridge and lift the tip of my nose. He was very punctual and knowledgeable, his staff was pleasant (overall atmosphere was comforting). I felt extremely confident in his ability to correct my nose. Prior to seeing Dr Mechor, I saw another rhinosplasty cosmetic surgeon for a consultation. Let's just say, **she** was unprofessional, arrogant, made me wait 45 minutes and was extremely expensive. It's only been a week since my surgery and my results are exactly what I wanted. My bump has been removed and my tip lifted ever so slightly. The results are amazing. I highly recommend Dr Mechor for cosmetic rhinosplasty.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Like many others, I too am a fan. Dr. Mechor has twice performed endoscopic surgery to repair a spinal fluid leak from my nose. He is knowledgeable, skilled and kind. 3 years ago he was tireless in his efforts to find the leak, then fixed it. Recently we were fortunate to find it on the first visit & surgery was booked one week later on Aug 21 2013. His staff is professional and I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

After experiencing pain while flying, I was diagnosed w/barosinusitus & referred to Dr. Mechor. During our initial apt. the subject of rhinoplasty came up (something I had considered, but never seriously explored). Before going ahead w/surgery I did a lot of research. I’d always thought ‘if you want a nose job you go to a plastic surgeon’. But in the course of my research I discovered, often people experience breathing issues as a result of nose jobs. Dr. Mechor explained that he focuses not only on the appearance of the nose, but the function as well. My goals for the surgery were: to correct my breathing & barosinusitis, & reduce the bump in my nose. Since the surgery, I’ve noticed improvement in my breathing, & I’ve flown successfully, without pain. No decongestant or nasal spray required! Also, I couldn’t be happier with the results of my rhinoplasty! My nose is very natural looking, which is what I wanted. I would highly recommend Dr. Mechor for both sinus issues and rhinoplasty.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing an Asthma Specialist to which I was diagnosed out of the blue. I had never had symtoms as a child or growing up, therfore I was not convinced this diagonses was correct. After much deliberation with the Asthma specialist she finally suggested I see a nose, throat and ear specialist(Dr. Mechor) Once I had my first consultation with Dr. Mechor I knew I was never going to have to suck on an inhaler again. Dr. Mechor agreed with me that my symptoms of Asthma were being cause by excessive mucus dripping into my bronchial air waves which was causing Asthma like symptoms. Last December Dr. Mechor Preformed a procedure on me which straightened my broken nose which was blocking my breathing. And reconstructed my colapsed sinus. Dr. Mechor was the first doctor who actually listened to what "I" thought my prognosis was, rather then creating his own reasoning for my abilities to breath. This is a Doctor who truly gives a crap about what you think Thank you Dr.Mechor

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I had a consultation with Dr. Mechor recently. I found him to be attentive, knowledgeable and very sympathetic of my situation. Years ago I had surgery to clear my sinuses. The doctor did so however, also tore the cartilage on the right side of my nose while he was at it. This made my nose fall to one side. I had two plastic surgeons try to repair by taking the cartilage from behind my ear and placing it on the right side to build it back up. Both surguries were successful but only for a few years and then fell again. Dr. Mechor was the only doctor that really understood how awful my situation was and was angered at the first doctor's negligence.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag