Rate Dr. James Brookes

Dr. James Brookes's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Excellent Surgeon. Fantastic manner with both children and parents. Put us all at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Emergency surgery on my son, who just turned 3 the week before, was extremely stressful. I felt like we were in excellent hands with Dr. Brookes doing the surgery. He was very good at explaining what needed to be done and was very reassuring and confident. The surgery went very well and we are so grateful to Br. Brookes and the staff at the Children's Hospital!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Brookes is simply amazing! Genuine, caring, competent person that always does what he says he is going to do which is very rare today. One of the best doctors I have encountered and my 7 year old son loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr Brooks is a great surgeon. He is great with both the children he is helping as well as the worried parents!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

This doctor was amazing. My 8 year old son thought so too! He is easy going, interested, patient, and knows how to work with both parents and children. His nurse was wonderful too! We were very impressed and left with big smiles!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

He removed my son's adenoids when he was 3 years old. He is wonderful with children as well as their parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr. Brooks did tonsil and adenoids removal surgery for my son in Dec. 2010. We are very pleased with the results and impressed by his professional skill. And his communication with us was great, which is rare nowdays with other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Brookes removed my son's tonsils in 2010. He's both skilled in surgery and bedside manner. Great communicator and responsive to parent concerns. If you've managed to get in to see Dr. Brookes, count yourself lucky - there are few as good as him in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very good with children and with parents. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836446].votes_count ]]