Rate Dr. James Brookes

Dr. James Brookes's Ratings

He is great doctor he explains everything and the nurse is helpful I really recommend him we loved this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

our 5 year old son had kissing tonsils and he couldn't eat/ breath or sleep. He was always sick. A locum doctor referred us to a surgeon in Red Deer who only removed the adenoids, he rushed us out of his office, insulted us and our doctors and was generally a horrible person. Our doctor then referred us to Dr Brookes at ACH. From the moment we met him we were at ease. He was amazing with our son. After our sons second surgery when he was in recovery, Dr Brookes came out and assured us he was ok, he went in and checked the adenoids and they had grown back (AFTER ONLY 5 MONTHS!!) and were infected so he removed them as well as the biggest tonsils he has seen from a 5 year old. Since then our son has thrived and gained the appropriate amount of weight bc he could eat, he is healthy and happy. Thank you Dr Brookes and his wonderful staff at the ACH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My special thanks to Dr Brooks and the Children's Hospital staff for the wonderful job you did on the surgical removal of a little tumor inside my daughter's nose. Dr Brooks is a great surgeon and I would recommend him highly!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Such a great guy overall, I'm so happy with the way the surgery went! I defiantly would recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Excellent Surgeon. Fantastic manner with both children and parents. Put us all at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Emergency surgery on my son, who just turned 3 the week before, was extremely stressful. I felt like we were in excellent hands with Dr. Brookes doing the surgery. He was very good at explaining what needed to be done and was very reassuring and confident. The surgery went very well and we are so grateful to Br. Brookes and the staff at the Children's Hospital!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Brookes is simply amazing! Genuine, caring, competent person that always does what he says he is going to do which is very rare today. One of the best doctors I have encountered and my 7 year old son loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr Brooks is a great surgeon. He is great with both the children he is helping as well as the worried parents!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

This doctor was amazing. My 8 year old son thought so too! He is easy going, interested, patient, and knows how to work with both parents and children. His nurse was wonderful too! We were very impressed and left with big smiles!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836450].votes_count ]]