Rate Dr. Amy Law

Dr. Amy Law's Ratings

Dr Law is so on top of my life. I thank God for give her to me and I trust my body to her. I feel like she is my own personal doctor even though she has many patients.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Law is the genuinely concerned, always listens and answers my questions. She is supportive and positive. She will not interfere with other specialists decisions, but will offer her thoughts. She attends conventions to get all the latest info on cancer and treatments. She is often behind with appointments, but I think she is justified as she takes her time with each patient. Dr. Law also treats a lot of elderly people, and I think they are a little more time consuming. I am very happy that she is my oncologist!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Law thinks outside the box. She is proactive and has excellent bed side manners, in addition, listens too your concerns answers your throughly. I'm very happy having her as my physician.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag