Rate Dr. Janardhan Bollu

Dr. Janardhan Bollu's Ratings

This Dr. is only interested in charging you insurance company. I went to him for an annual checkup. He simply checked my blood pressure (these days you can do this for free in a walmart), and asked me a few general questions about my health. No other examination/procedure was performed. Then based on what I answered in the general health questions, he asked me to get some blood work done.

On the follow-up visit he simple looked at the blood report and told me the results. That's it. His office charged me copay for follow up and I am sure they will charge my insurance company for the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I have been visiting this doctor for the past 8 years.he's very helpful and good in diagnosis. Other thing is edison office is 'walk-in' and open during weekdays and weekends (weekdays after 6)..so it's very helpful to see the doctor after my work hours. he's very knowledgeable doctor and patients are his first priority. Talks very kindly and very reasonable rate and understands patients problem. He's very good in following up our issues and suggest/recommend other specialists. Very reasonable in prescribing medicines based on the patients insurance and capabilities. I love to suggest this doctor to my friends. Current staff in the front desk is also very nice. (doesn't know her name)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427929].votes_count ]]