Dr. Eric A. Kurzrock

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Eric A. Kurzrock has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric A."
RID: 1433045

04/05/11 4 2 3 3 Dr. Kuzrock's bedside manner was horrible! He came in 40 minutes late, did not even introduce himself or looked us in the eye, but just proceeded to act as we were not in the room. He did not bother to examine our child, but only left the resident to do it. As we had an issue that worried us, we had to ask him to take a look, which he unwillingly did. He was in a rush all the time and did not bother to explain anything at all. We tried to ask questions, but it was obvious that he was in a horrible rush or that we were not important enough to deserve his time. The worst thing is that this was the second time that we were there, and he failed, ONCE AGAIN to WASH HIS HANDS before examining our little child. He was working on the computer, handling his pan, and then he just proceeded to examine the child and touch his private parts, as the examination required!!! Hope that no patient had MRSA or anything like that, as our child could get it from him dirty hands!  Respond
RID: 943999
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kurzrock is a brilliant surgeon and has tons of experience doing what he does. I also had a son who needed a surgery for extreme hypospadia and he managed to do what might have been a multi part surgery in one. He comes across as a bit abrupt and as the other reviews said a bit cocky, but he really knows what he's doing.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 865094
19/04/09 4 4 5 5 My son had hydronephrosis which wasn't improving. Dr. Kurzrock was very knowledgable and confident. Our son has done well. He is very good but incredibly cocky. Its better sometimes to have a cocky doctor and a bad doctor.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 863894
17/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Kurzrock is an awesome doctor. My son was born with severe hypospadius and required surgery when he was 7 months old. Although Dr. Kurzrock is quite cocky, he has every right to be. He knows his stuff and my husband and I found it reasurring that he was so confident. I am very thankful for what Dr. Kurzrock has done for my son and I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield