Rate Dr. Robert W. Petry

Dr. Robert W. Petry's Ratings

So glad I switched to Dr. Petry! he is very personable, knowledgeable, and actually takes the time to listen/discuss your concerns. highly recommended!!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Most polite, friendly , caring Dr, takes time with his patients, his staff is also one of the best.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

very personable and professional, explains, takes the time to listen to patient. Very happy with my choice for allergy specialist

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Petry and his staff are very knowledgeable. He has even treated conditions unrelated to my Asthma or allergies for me so I didn't have to get a separate appointment with my PCP to have them addressed and taken care of. He is very thorough in explaining things and actually listens to the patient.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag

Very thorough and friendly. Does call back with test results which alot of MD's don't these days. Will always see when ill when many allergists won't. Does not put a high pecentage on shots so when he says you need the you can believe him. Great with adults and kids

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag