Rate Dr. Thomas J. Horn

Dr. Thomas J. Horn's Ratings

This horrible Dr. told my 6 year old that he was going to have to re-break her arm and that it was going to hurt, then took a 10 minute personal phone call before resetting her arm. She was crying the entire time she was waiting for him to come back. Don't see this man.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

One of the most conscientious and respectful doctors I have ever seen.He always had time to explain things and listen to all my concerns. I was referred to him by the most respected medical professionals in the Ventura medical community and not one of them has ever said a negative word about him or his staff. They were all exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable regarding my insurance coverage and benefits. As for the time issue, I did spend time in the waiting room but that was due to the fact that he didn't rush through the visit with me or anyone else. His negative rating in this review section must have been intended for another physician.

Submitted June 20, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor. I think the above comment is not at all a good reflection of his character. I refer all of my dearest friends to him because of the great care he takes to ensure that the patient receives the best possible treatment. He fixed my knee after a sports injury and it is now even better than my uninjured one! For sports injuries, Dr. Horn is THE best doctor around.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

This guy could really care less about your health. he wants you in and out of his way. on my second to the last visit with him, his staff neglected to tell him i was there until he was leaving for the day. a long wait to say the least, he came in pissed at me?? just pushed me through with no exam. and even wasn't listing to what i was saying and sent the wrong info to the insurance co.i had to find a new Doctor and go through a whole new set of tests etc. which took a year of pain to get back to where i was before i saw him that visit.

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag