Rate Dr. Rumana Kazmi

Dr. Rumana Kazmi's Ratings

I'm mother of myself been known Dr. Kazmi office since my birth and i'm pass to my daughters since their birth for the past 28 years i have been in her office. She takes the time to answer any question and address any concerns also she will refferred my daughters to children hospital because of her concerms. Her staff will make sure if they need to see Dr kazmi automatic and project the family atmosphere aw well, which both my daughters feel comfortable to be in their Doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

my oldest child is 26 years old i have 4 kids all of my kids have been under her care since birth, my grandkids go to dr. kazmi i have never met a more caring loving and so wise doctor in my life she is the best i would not want anyone else to care for my children. thanks so much DARNELL, JUMELL, TATYANA AND TE'VON SAYS THANKS ALSO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

My two children, Dasia and Derek have seen Dr. Kazmi since birth. She is caring, prompt and professional. She and her staff are wonderful to the parents and children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Our children have been seen by Dr. Kazmi since birth for the past 24 years. I have always referred others to Dr. Kazmi, because of her professionalism, geniune caring for not only the children, but the parents as well. She takes the time to answer any questions and address any concerns. Her office staff project the family atmosphere as well, which makes both children and parents feel at ease. Our youngest child is now 14 and I will miss seeing Dr. Kazmi and her staff once he turns 21.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837286].votes_count ]]