Dr. John R. Klein

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. John R. Klein has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5352241

17/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5  Respond
RID: 5332702
04/04/14 5 4 5 5 I have seen him now for over a year and have helped with the pain I had in my knees. Love the staff they are very pleasant and easy to deal with.  Respond
RID: 3636189
19/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Klein correctly diagnosed my injury immediately. Many other doctors ordered expensive MRIs and XRays, but couldn't diagnose my problem. Dr Klein reccommended an inexpensive course of treatment. Feeling better already!
RID: 3623295
03/12/13 1 1 1 3 Regarding staff: I found them condescending. Keep saying "I don't understand" I had an accident and staff asked nonsense questions (what kind of hay were you moving?????). I felt that the staff attitude was I (staff) am ok and you (patient)are not ok regarding economics or intellect. Very condescending. Dr. Klein did not offer an information, education or instruction regarding my fracture, treatment or home care.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2678803

13/06/13 1 2 1 1 Cruel, mean doctor, incredibly rude staff. Pompous ASS! Misdiagnosed and gave me staff infection. Because of him I am permanently crippled and will need more surgery to hopefully one day walk again.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John R."
RID: 1546470
26/09/11 4 5 1 3 looked at my x-ray, Told me I needed a hip replacement but being only 45 he would not do it. never offered me any options, as far as medication, injections or resurfacing " things I was told about by my second opinion doctor" good bye and that was that. Do not wast your time or money on this guy.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1466124

16/06/11 1 1 1 1   Respond

04/08/10 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1162216
04/05/10 2 1 3 2 Exceptionally egotistical doctor who berates his patients and staff. Do not recommend at all!  Respond
RID: 1103840
11/02/10 1 3 1 3 The staff are the rude, generally. Long waits on phone. Ridculous policy for X-Ray to call them 10 minutes before you go get the X-Ray = no joke.
RID: 844666
27/03/09 3 2 3 3 I had bursitis; got appointment the morning I called; office staff not helpful but that is generic to all doctor office; i found the doctor reasonable and seemed skilled; he wanted to give me cortisone shot but I wanted to investigate that further but when i called back office would not let me see him same day as no appointments available even though it would take only a minute for him to give shot; no appointments for a week; office made me get five x rays before appointment; doctor spent only two minutes with me and curosily looked at only one x ray but in fairness to him, asked me if i had any more questions and answered all my questions; is surgeon but i have no basis to judge his surgical abilities; did not pressure me to get shot right away; seemed comfortable with my hesitation; when i called back, office said he has no further appointments till next week; doctor gave the general impression of confidence and competence but feedback that he gives bad shots bothers me
RID: 21762