Rate Dr. Peter Broberg

Dr. Peter Broberg's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Broberg for 5 yeaers now. Very caring and knowledgeable. ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time you need, and follows up by phone if he feels you require it. I was pretty wound up about my condition and he gave me his home and cell phone in the event I needed to contact him. In addition to his genuine concern, he is a very knowledgable doctor. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

This doctor saved my vision by diagnosing a rare infection another opthalmologist had overlooked. He truly cares about the patient, will address emergencies even during weekends, evenings and holidays, and gives sound advice. His care doesn't focus on generating revenue - it centers around the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Always helpful. He is even there during an emergency and will stay overtime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

This doctor really cares about his patients and is very conscientious. His office staff could use a kick in the pants sometimes, though. A bit rude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837483].votes_count ]]