Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and found issues that other docs have overlooked. Very personable with a great bedside manner. I felt very comfortable in a not so comfortable situation. He is very respectful and attentive. His office staff is exceptional as well. I can't say enough about my experience and the difference it has made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Shashoua is truly amazing. He knows his stuff and took the time to discuss my situation with me. I had some problems with particular issues and he problem solved and worked on finding a solution. His entire staff was really great and friendly. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who needs the help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Shashoua and Saff are Amazing! Big thanks to Dr. Shashoua and staff for helping me feel 100% better!! I have had a bladder surgery in the past and I had a lot of complications I came to see Dr. Shashoua and he immediately found the problem and preformed a miracle , no matter how much I tell you thank you Dr. Shashoua it will never be enough I am very blessed. May God continue to bless you with your knowledge and Healing hands .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Shashoua was professional and explained everything to me thoroughly! I would recommend Dr. Shashoua to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I haven't felt this good ever! The staff for caring and kind! I would recommend this procedure to my family and my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

very pleased!!! will recommend him to everyone interested in this surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I visited a few other doctors before I met with Dr. Shashoua. Dr. Shashoua instantly made me feel at ease. His knowledge on the subject matter and the time he took to talk with about the surgery helped me decide he would perform my hysterectomy and Sacrocolpopexy. I have never seen or met a doctor more caring a genuine than Dr. Shashoua. I mean he actually smiles while he works and he seems to truly love his job. I am 36 years old and to be completely honest I was extremely emotional when I was told I needed to have major repairs on my body. Dr. Shashoua understood my emotional state and he even took the time to call me to check-in on me and told me that he could repair my body but he couldn’t help come to peace if I wasn’t mentally ready for the surgery he then said that we could postpone or cancel the surgery (which was scheduled the following week) if I wasn’t ready. Well I just had my 12 week post operation appointment and I am very happy I had the surgery and chose a wonderful and caring doctor like Dr. Shashoua.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Love Dr. Shashoua and The Arise Hospital. Dr. Shashoua and his staff are very caring and compassionate. They were available for questions after I returned home and were careful to follow up concerning my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Thank you for listening to, and addressing my medical concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. George Shashoua ‘s skill in the operating room is matched by the impressiveness of his well-educated and caring staff, specifically Jessica, Sari, Brandy, and Carol. He and they performed tests on me in the office and patiently—kindly—took time to answer my questions and explain exactly what the tests were for. The doctor discussed the results with me and how he would repair the problems using DaVinci robotics at Arise Austin Medical Center. I was calm and confident, to my own surprise, during the day of the surgery. After a day and night at Arise, a nurse and Dr. Shashoua’s P. A. Jessica determined I was ready to go home. Jessica instructed my daughter and me how to manage at home, again being sure we knew what to expect over the next days and telling us how to reach her over the weekend. Healing was smooth, steady, uneventful. Dr. Shashoua had assured me he wouldn’t let me hurt too much. He was true to his word. I was given medicine to take as needed at home but within a few days did not need it and was up and around. These professionals cared about my mental well being as surely as they repaired me physically. Dr. Shashoua made major surgery a positive, easy experience for me— not a scary or difficult one—and I’m grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525859].votes_count ]]