Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

This is my second surgery with Dr. Shashoua's office. Staff is always polite, and I absolutely love Dr. Shashoua and have high confidence in his ability, but I've noticed some change since my first surgery. They are not near as efficient and lacked follow through. For example, I called and left message regarding a possible prescription change but didn't get a return call. I then heard from the pharmacy that I had a prescription. I had no idea what it was because I never got a return call from the office. The last few appointments I have had to wait for a long time...over an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had a Davinci hysterectomy about 6 weeks ago. It was the easiest surgery I have ever had. My recovery was speedy and all my needs were tended to before even asking. His staff was well informed and very attentive. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had my urethral sling (TVT) surgery in January for stress incontinence and just had my 6 week post-op exam which cleared me for all activities. I can not say enough good things about how great my experience was with Dr. Shashoua, his entire staff, and the medical facility, Arise, that he performed my surgery at. From my very first appointment in his office, through all of my urodynamics testing, and all exams, I have never been treated so well and been informed on such a level that I had total confidence my mesh surgery would be a success. I have minimal scarring and my recovery period was fairly quick and pain free within days. Stress Incontinence was my embarrassing secret, it kept me from participating in activities that were beneficial for my health. For the first time in years, I jogged on the treadmill... leak free! Dr. Shashoua has changed my life and I highly recommend him and this surgery for anyone experiencing any type of bladder issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff was truly exceptional. Dr Shashoua preformed extensive prolapse repair, using trans-vaginal mesh, with terrific results. I was apprehensive about undergoing such involved surgery, especially the use of the mesh, but felt at ease after my visits with the Doctor and his staff. Each person I interacted with was knowledgeable, attentive and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions, especially Dr. Shashoua. The procedures went great and I could not be happier with the outcome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

The best doctor around; very pleased with his surgery skills no issues at all with my triple prolapse surgery. The staff in his office are all very helpful and understanding; never had to wait for my appointment, always on time. Would highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to any women needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

This was the Best experience I have had with a Wonderful Dr and Staff. They all made me feel comfortable and always explained every exam and step it took to take care of my needs. My surgery to repair my Rectocele and Cystocele , ParaVaginal Repair all has gone well and as explained. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua as he was recommended by a friend who also had similar surgery . Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I think Dr. Shashoua, his staff and the hospital are exceptional. I had been to another reputable doctor concerning my prolapse but was not 100% comfortable enough to schedule my surgery. A dear friend recommended Dr. Shashoua, and I am so thankful. He is caring, professional and thorough. His PA, Jessica, is exceptional as well! The hospital made the experience as easy as possible. All I can say is THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

He and his staff are excellent in every way. Competent, caring and timely. They listen and make sure they understand your situation before arriving at a solution. They would be a fantastic choice no matter your condition. They based my surgery on looking at my last surgery. They listen and ask!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Wonderful experience. Dr Shasoua is extremely attentive and takes as much time as needed to educate you and make sure he makes the right decision. He picked a wonderful hospital called Arise. He ensures you stay in hospital for the right amount of time post surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr Shashoua was very patient an compassionate. His PA was excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705711].votes_count ]]