Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff was truly exceptional. Dr Shashoua preformed extensive prolapse repair, using trans-vaginal mesh, with terrific results. I was apprehensive about undergoing such involved surgery, especially the use of the mesh, but felt at ease after my visits with the Doctor and his staff. Each person I interacted with was knowledgeable, attentive and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions, especially Dr. Shashoua. The procedures went great and I could not be happier with the outcome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

The best doctor around; very pleased with his surgery skills no issues at all with my triple prolapse surgery. The staff in his office are all very helpful and understanding; never had to wait for my appointment, always on time. Would highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to any women needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Death of my Wife she walked in the Hospital, she is now in the ground.
Death of my Wife

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

This was the Best experience I have had with a Wonderful Dr and Staff. They all made me feel comfortable and always explained every exam and step it took to take care of my needs. My surgery to repair my Rectocele and Cystocele , ParaVaginal Repair all has gone well and as explained. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua as he was recommended by a friend who also had similar surgery . Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I think Dr. Shashoua, his staff and the hospital are exceptional. I had been to another reputable doctor concerning my prolapse but was not 100% comfortable enough to schedule my surgery. A dear friend recommended Dr. Shashoua, and I am so thankful. He is caring, professional and thorough. His PA, Jessica, is exceptional as well! The hospital made the experience as easy as possible. All I can say is THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

He and his staff are excellent in every way. Competent, caring and timely. They listen and make sure they understand your situation before arriving at a solution. They would be a fantastic choice no matter your condition. They based my surgery on looking at my last surgery. They listen and ask!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Wonderful experience. Dr Shasoua is extremely attentive and takes as much time as needed to educate you and make sure he makes the right decision. He picked a wonderful hospital called Arise. He ensures you stay in hospital for the right amount of time post surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr Shashoua was very patient an compassionate. His PA was excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and found issues that other docs have overlooked. Very personable with a great bedside manner. I felt very comfortable in a not so comfortable situation. He is very respectful and attentive. His office staff is exceptional as well. I can't say enough about my experience and the difference it has made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Shashoua is truly amazing. He knows his stuff and took the time to discuss my situation with me. I had some problems with particular issues and he problem solved and worked on finding a solution. His entire staff was really great and friendly. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who needs the help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684446].votes_count ]]