You may also like

Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

I had a lot going on in my pelvic area. To accomplish my healing, Dr. Shashoua
performed a complete hysterectomy. He then had to lift what was left with mesh. It was certainly major surgery. But, I just can't say enough about my experience. I find Dr. Shashoua's office space to be very calming. I find his staff to be calming, confident and efficient. And Dr. Shashoua is wonderful; he is a gentle man with heart. I connected with him immediately. He answered all my questions and helped me let go of any fear I had. When it was finally time for my surgery I felt completely calm and at peace. And then the facility where the surgery was performed, Arise Medical Center, was just the best. I felt so well taken care of, the nurses were good and kind and, for me, the biggest surprise of all - the food was actually good. It wasn't hospital food. It was a wonderful way to begin my healing process. I've never had surgery before and I'm so glad that this experience was a good one. Thank you Dr. Shashoua and your staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

After a year of almost constant bladder infections, I was referred by my primary care physician to Dr. Shashoua. The entire experience has been fantastic. The staff are compassionate, skilled and punctual. The office is airy, warm and comfortable. The diagnostic testing methods were really neat to learn about; I learned so much about how my body works and where the difficulties were occurring. Dr. Shashoua listens well, explains clearly his findings and how he repairs any weakness or damage. I felt respected, heard and validated in regards to my experiences. I chose to have several repairs done: mid-urethral sling, bladder & vaginal prolapse repair, partial hysterectomy, vaginal bulge repair, as well as treating some endometriosis and a herniated belly button. All of my organs of elimination feel strong again, and no more bladder infections! So glad I took care of this now instead of waiting. It was worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I spent10+ years dealing with various female issues. After seeing Dr. Shashoua and his staff, I felt confident that I could return to living a normal life. I had a Hysterectomy, Viginal Prolapse repair with Matristem and a mid-urethral sling. I healed wonderfully and feel great. Dr. Shashoua and his staff are all wonderful! I just wish I had found him and made my appointment 10 years earlier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This is my second surgery with Dr. Shashoua's office. Staff is always polite, and I absolutely love Dr. Shashoua and have high confidence in his ability, but I've noticed some change since my first surgery. They are not near as efficient and lacked follow through. For example, I called and left message regarding a possible prescription change but didn't get a return call. I then heard from the pharmacy that I had a prescription. I had no idea what it was because I never got a return call from the office. The last few appointments I have had to wait for a long time...over an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had a Davinci hysterectomy about 6 weeks ago. It was the easiest surgery I have ever had. My recovery was speedy and all my needs were tended to before even asking. His staff was well informed and very attentive. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had my urethral sling (TVT) surgery in January for stress incontinence and just had my 6 week post-op exam which cleared me for all activities. I can not say enough good things about how great my experience was with Dr. Shashoua, his entire staff, and the medical facility, Arise, that he performed my surgery at. From my very first appointment in his office, through all of my urodynamics testing, and all exams, I have never been treated so well and been informed on such a level that I had total confidence my mesh surgery would be a success. I have minimal scarring and my recovery period was fairly quick and pain free within days. Stress Incontinence was my embarrassing secret, it kept me from participating in activities that were beneficial for my health. For the first time in years, I jogged on the treadmill... leak free! Dr. Shashoua has changed my life and I highly recommend him and this surgery for anyone experiencing any type of bladder issue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff was truly exceptional. Dr Shashoua preformed extensive prolapse repair, using trans-vaginal mesh, with terrific results. I was apprehensive about undergoing such involved surgery, especially the use of the mesh, but felt at ease after my visits with the Doctor and his staff. Each person I interacted with was knowledgeable, attentive and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions, especially Dr. Shashoua. The procedures went great and I could not be happier with the outcome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

The best doctor around; very pleased with his surgery skills no issues at all with my triple prolapse surgery. The staff in his office are all very helpful and understanding; never had to wait for my appointment, always on time. Would highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to any women needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

This was the Best experience I have had with a Wonderful Dr and Staff. They all made me feel comfortable and always explained every exam and step it took to take care of my needs. My surgery to repair my Rectocele and Cystocele , ParaVaginal Repair all has gone well and as explained. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua as he was recommended by a friend who also had similar surgery . Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I think Dr. Shashoua, his staff and the hospital are exceptional. I had been to another reputable doctor concerning my prolapse but was not 100% comfortable enough to schedule my surgery. A dear friend recommended Dr. Shashoua, and I am so thankful. He is caring, professional and thorough. His PA, Jessica, is exceptional as well! The hospital made the experience as easy as possible. All I can say is THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723618].votes_count ]]