Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

Dr. Shashoua and his staff are not only 100% deserving of their 5-star rating, they are also the most professional, friendly and attentive medical staff I have ever experienced. Austin is very fortunate to have this excellent medical facility.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. I had an appointment for a consultation for a labiaplasty, when I found out that I had "innumerable" uterine fibroids that were causing numbness in my leg and severe anemia. After the consultation, I was scheduled for a hysterectomy, bladder repair, and labiaplasty. This was the best decision I have ever made! The hospital, Arise Austin, was so amazing that I didn't want to leave, but my blood levels rose so much after the surgery that I had to leave the day following the surgery. One week following surgery, I was off prescription pain medications, and I returned to work in the office three weeks following the surgery! Dr. Shashoua and his physician assistant listened to any concerns I had and accommodated my requests 100%. I highly recommed that anyone considering these types of surgery choose Dr. Shashoua!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were so helpful to me when I was considering pelvic reconstruction surgery. They are very friendly, yet professional. He and his PA answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I never felt hurried or rushed. His office was wonderful in working out things for me financially with the hospital since I was a self-pay patient. My surgery results were better than I expected and I feel 100% better.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this Doctor and his staff. After surgery and great results, I told him that he was my "favoritist" doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The doctor and staff were always very polite and professional. I am glad I chose Dr. Shashoua for my surgery. Almost everything has gotten back to normal. I am still having a few issues, but I could not have asked for a better doctor and staff. My only complaints would be with the surgery facility, itself.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had given up on ever finding a physician that would not only listen to what my concerns and problems were but he had the knowledge to help me, I had a very complex history that other Drs and Surgeons wanted nothing to do with. I was even told that i would have to live with things as they are.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

You and your staff treated me so well. Overall it is the best staff that I have ever been around. Thanks you and may God bless each one of you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I'd highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to friends & family. He's a wonderful, wonderful doctor. He's kind, he's respectful, he's knowledgeable, and most importantly he listens. His office is gorgeous (I thought I was entering a spa!). And, his staff is really great too.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I had an excellent experience at Austin Urogynecology, I highly recommend Dr. George Shashoua and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

The staff was always polite and prompt. I worked most with Dr. Shashoua and Sara. I have only two concerns - One, that I did not get to see Dr. Shashoua but a couple of times. Sarah was great, but especially when having surgery, I would like to see the doctor more than his assistant. My other concern was that my surgery was scheduled for 7:00 AM and I didn't roll into surgery until 4:00 PM. It made for a long, hungry day sitting and waiting as it went to 9:00, then 11:00, then 2:00... However, with that being said, if I was the one being put through due to an emergency, I would appreciate it. So while that was uncomfortable, I certainly understand. I love them all and my surgery was a success and I feel much better. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Sashoua do surgery on me again. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag