Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. I had an appointment for a consultation for a labiaplasty, when I found out that I had "innumerable" uterine fibroids that were causing numbness in my leg and severe anemia. After the consultation, I was scheduled for a hysterectomy, bladder repair, and labiaplasty. This was the best decision I have ever made! The hospital, Arise Austin, was so amazing that I didn't want to leave, but my blood levels rose so much after the surgery that I had to leave the day following the surgery. One week following surgery, I was off prescription pain medications, and I returned to work in the office three weeks following the surgery! Dr. Shashoua and his physician assistant listened to any concerns I had and accommodated my requests 100%. I highly recommed that anyone considering these types of surgery choose Dr. Shashoua!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were so helpful to me when I was considering pelvic reconstruction surgery. They are very friendly, yet professional. He and his PA answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I never felt hurried or rushed. His office was wonderful in working out things for me financially with the hospital since I was a self-pay patient. My surgery results were better than I expected and I feel 100% better.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this Doctor and his staff. After surgery and great results, I told him that he was my "favoritist" doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The doctor and staff were always very polite and professional. I am glad I chose Dr. Shashoua for my surgery. Almost everything has gotten back to normal. I am still having a few issues, but I could not have asked for a better doctor and staff. My only complaints would be with the surgery facility, itself.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had given up on ever finding a physician that would not only listen to what my concerns and problems were but he had the knowledge to help me, I had a very complex history that other Drs and Surgeons wanted nothing to do with. I was even told that i would have to live with things as they are.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

You and your staff treated me so well. Overall it is the best staff that I have ever been around. Thanks you and may God bless each one of you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I'd highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to friends & family. He's a wonderful, wonderful doctor. He's kind, he's respectful, he's knowledgeable, and most importantly he listens. His office is gorgeous (I thought I was entering a spa!). And, his staff is really great too.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I had an excellent experience at Austin Urogynecology, I highly recommend Dr. George Shashoua and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

The staff was always polite and prompt. I worked most with Dr. Shashoua and Sara. I have only two concerns - One, that I did not get to see Dr. Shashoua but a couple of times. Sarah was great, but especially when having surgery, I would like to see the doctor more than his assistant. My other concern was that my surgery was scheduled for 7:00 AM and I didn't roll into surgery until 4:00 PM. It made for a long, hungry day sitting and waiting as it went to 9:00, then 11:00, then 2:00... However, with that being said, if I was the one being put through due to an emergency, I would appreciate it. So while that was uncomfortable, I certainly understand. I love them all and my surgery was a success and I feel much better. I would not hesitate to have Dr. Sashoua do surgery on me again. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shashoua performed an extensive prolapse repair on me, with great results. I was apprehensive about undergoing surgery, but felt reassured after my visits with Dr. Shashoua and his nurse practioner, Sarah. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Shashoua was very comforting. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, experienced, caring and professional.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag