Rate Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Ratings

Thank you for listening to, and addressing my medical concerns.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. George Shashoua ‘s skill in the operating room is matched by the impressiveness of his well-educated and caring staff, specifically Jessica, Sari, Brandy, and Carol. He and they performed tests on me in the office and patiently—kindly—took time to answer my questions and explain exactly what the tests were for. The doctor discussed the results with me and how he would repair the problems using DaVinci robotics at Arise Austin Medical Center. I was calm and confident, to my own surprise, during the day of the surgery. After a day and night at Arise, a nurse and Dr. Shashoua’s P. A. Jessica determined I was ready to go home. Jessica instructed my daughter and me how to manage at home, again being sure we knew what to expect over the next days and telling us how to reach her over the weekend. Healing was smooth, steady, uneventful. Dr. Shashoua had assured me he wouldn’t let me hurt too much. He was true to his word. I was given medicine to take as needed at home but within a few days did not need it and was up and around. These professionals cared about my mental well being as surely as they repaired me physically. Dr. Shashoua made major surgery a positive, easy experience for me— not a scary or difficult one—and I’m grateful.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff are not only 100% deserving of their 5-star rating, they are also the most professional, friendly and attentive medical staff I have ever experienced. Austin is very fortunate to have this excellent medical facility.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. I had an appointment for a consultation for a labiaplasty, when I found out that I had "innumerable" uterine fibroids that were causing numbness in my leg and severe anemia. After the consultation, I was scheduled for a hysterectomy, bladder repair, and labiaplasty. This was the best decision I have ever made! The hospital, Arise Austin, was so amazing that I didn't want to leave, but my blood levels rose so much after the surgery that I had to leave the day following the surgery. One week following surgery, I was off prescription pain medications, and I returned to work in the office three weeks following the surgery! Dr. Shashoua and his physician assistant listened to any concerns I had and accommodated my requests 100%. I highly recommed that anyone considering these types of surgery choose Dr. Shashoua!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were so helpful to me when I was considering pelvic reconstruction surgery. They are very friendly, yet professional. He and his PA answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I never felt hurried or rushed. His office was wonderful in working out things for me financially with the hospital since I was a self-pay patient. My surgery results were better than I expected and I feel 100% better.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shashoua and his staff were amazing. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this Doctor and his staff. After surgery and great results, I told him that he was my "favoritist" doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The doctor and staff were always very polite and professional. I am glad I chose Dr. Shashoua for my surgery. Almost everything has gotten back to normal. I am still having a few issues, but I could not have asked for a better doctor and staff. My only complaints would be with the surgery facility, itself.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had given up on ever finding a physician
that would not only listen to what my concerns and problems were but he had the knowledge to help me,
I had a very complex history that other Drs and Surgeons wanted nothing to do with.
I was even told that i would have to live with things as they are.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

You and your staff treated me so well. Overall it is the best staff that I have ever been around. Thanks you and may God bless each one of you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I'd highly recommend Dr. Shashoua to friends & family. He's a wonderful, wonderful doctor. He's kind, he's respectful, he's knowledgeable, and most importantly he listens. His office is gorgeous (I thought I was entering a spa!). And, his staff is really great too.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag