Rate Dr. Frank Damato

Dr. Frank Damato's Ratings

GREAT dentist! Very helpful, offers tips on oral health, takes his time, staff is caring and attentive. Have recommended him often! He takes the fear out of going to the dentist.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

he is truely amazing and his staff is wonderful. Been there since the day he opened over 10y ago

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. D is a great dentist! His staff is amazing and he is always polite, friendly, and helpful.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. D'Amato is wonderful, always pleasant and the absolute best when it comes to finding the right nerve on a Novocaine shot! Hygienists are always wonderful! Whomever does the billing and record keeping, is terrible. Couldn't get ex-husband off account because of a balance I was never billed for! Was sent to collections for a bill that my ex-husband owed! And had an outstanding balance on my account that I wasn't told about until over a year later. Love my dentist, hate his clerical staff.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag