Rate Dr. MARK G. Delworth

Dr. MARK G. Delworth's Ratings

Dr Delworth just performed robotic prostrate removal on me last week. When you have cancer, it's not about anything but picking the best Dr. Who will make sure you live a long and functional life. His staff is excellent, they are punctual, and caring but most important is the fact that Dr. Delworth is excellent at what he does and he will give you 100%. He called me three times during the whole process, most of the time after dinner and the last time it was 11:00 at night. Yes he was reviewing my results that late into the night. The surgery was last week and tissue samples show I'm cancer free. Thanks to his diligence he got it all. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Delworth performed my robotic surgery in 2008. As of my last follow up in October 2011 my PSA in undetectable. No problems with urinary issues. Sexual function is not good but one of my nerves was removed during surgery. I would recommend Mark.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I am a 50 year old who was diagnosed with prostate cancer (August 2008). PSA of 10.3, gleason score of 7. Given that the cancer was believed to be entirely contained plus my age, both my urologist and GP recommended robotic surgery and referred me to Delworth. I was forewarned that he didn't have the best bedside manner. I found that he didn't spend time with small talk; was all business, but he took all the time that I needed to discuss the surgery and he answered all questions to my satisfaction. What was important was his technical competence. He has performed hundreds of surgeries with the Davinci. I had a radical, bilateral nerve sparing prostectomy in late November. I experienced no problems after the surgery, ie: infections. It is now January and my first post OP PSA was where it needed to be (near O), there is no incontinence (only experienced it for a week after the Catheter), and with Cialas, have no ED issues. If you need this surgery, I would recommend Delworth.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

This guy may know what he is doing, but I found it disconcerting that he actually yawned in my face. When asked if he had experience with prostate biopsies, he answered "I can do them with my eyes closed." Yeah, but please don't.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag