Rate Dr. Steven A Channick

Dr. Steven A Channick's Ratings

I live outside of the United States. Dr. Channick was recommended to me in 2007. Whenever I travel to the USA and I have a medical problem Dr. Channick and his staff are always willing to be of assistance. I find Dr. Channick very patient, friendly and I feel like I am his only patient. He doesn't make you feel like he's rushing you. I would recommend him. A wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Channick is the best doctor I've ever had. He spends time with patients - and does an excellent job diagnosing the source of a problem. His treatment plans are effective, and if he can't resolve the problem he refers you to a specialist who can. And he make you feel that he truly cares about you. Fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Channick is the best! I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr Channick is always willing to answer any question I have. He is caring and compassionate as well as extremely competent. His staff is the same!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838504].votes_count ]]