Dr. Nooshin Darvish

Rate Dr. Nooshin Darvish

Dr. Nooshin Darvish's Ratings

I don't know how this doctor gets away with the dangerous things she does to treat patients. I was made extremely sick after being 2 months in her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Darvish spends the extra time With me as needed, she is caring, respectful and knowlegeable with chronic Lymes disease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Without a doubt, Dr. Darvish provided the worst doctor/medical experience in my 57 years. I have many examples of her arrogance and disorganization. However, there is a bigger issue and for the sake of space here, I will summarize this way: More than 4 MD’s, and another ND with a specialty in Oncology, told my husband he was terminally ill; in our first visit with her, Dr. Darvish told him she would ‘prove his Oncologist wrong’. He was desperate and took her advice for numerous office visits and many, often invasive, tests and treatments. We spent thousands of dollars on pills, powders, oxygenated water, supplements, IV treatments, colonics and more. He passed away. I am not angry at her for that as that was inevitable with the type of cancer and other health problems he had. I am angry, though, because I witnessed how much time he lost and how uncomfortable he was in his last several months diligently trying her many suggested treatments (none of which were pleasant). I am angry because I believe she saw the desperation in my husband which equated to a nice source of income that she seemingly took advantage of, right up until he died.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

About 4 years ago I came back from a vacation with health issues that my regular doctor Couldn't resolve/diagnois & I was told I was ok & nothing was wrong with me & I knew better, my neck was stiff, I couldn't get out of bed, I had tingling all over my body & I felt like I was in a fog! Dr. Darvish helped me to feel like me again, I' m so thankful for Dr.Darvish & Holistic Medical Center. thanks Sandee Neaves

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Lots of money spent on treatments that made me feel TERRIBLE, but no results in my health getting better. I actually got worse according to blood tests and ending up in the hospital. I am pretty sure this is a business of taking money from sick people, with no proof that any of the treatments help the patient get better. Now that I am working with another doctor, my blood test are improving along with how I feel. Save your money and don't waste your time with all the ridiculous treatments and "voodoo" the doctor will tell you about on why you are not felling better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

My child NEVER was sicker than she was when she was under Dr. D's care. She had me stop giving her milk and told me to have her drink soy milk which ends up she is allergic to. She also told me that my child had all sorts of parasites in her stomach and wanted me to give her deworming meds. I showed the test results to my child's pediatrician and to her allergist at Children's Hospital and they said Dr D did not know how to read the test results and that she was completely wrong! Luckily I did not have my child take the deworming medicine. Keep your kids away from this woman!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Extremely disappointed with her services to say the least. Inefficient, arrogant, and doesn't listen. Way more concerned with making money than helping the patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Awful experience from beg to end.Charge $80 upfront to secure appt, then was told during appt they don't contract with United, so would be responsible for bill (but couldn't give me any kind of estimate).Then they had my daughter's last name & DOB wrong on the paperwork they asked me to sign in agreement to unknown charges, and they couldn't fix the errors in the system.Then we waited 20 min in an overcrowded waiting room, then taken to the back by a nurse who couldn't figure out the scale to weigh my daughter-I had to help her out;then she couldn't locate a thermometer and just said 'oh well, we don't need to take a temp I guess'. Then we waited for Dr.Darvish but never showed up.45 min later we went to the front desk and told them we had to leave to get my son from the sitters.They said it was a crazy day.I asked for a refund and they just nodded.I called back next day to confirm they would refund, and they were quite rude and said 'it takes 3 days'.Total waste of my time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

WOW!! Disorganized and inefficient!! Seek out another service

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2011

will never give them my business, was treated poorly just trying to make an appointment for a food allergy test. I am self pay and as soon as I said this the woman on the phone acted like they were too busy and she didnt know if she could schedule a mtg for me, and frankly little do they know money is not an issue for me. In addtion i asked about the food allergy tests and was told I would get a call back and its been days and still no call back. No thanks for me i dont support this kind of service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838625].votes_count ]]