Dr. Nooshin Darvish

Rate Dr. Nooshin Darvish

Dr. Nooshin Darvish's Ratings

About 4 years ago I came back from a vacation with health issues that my regular doctor Couldn't resolve/diagnois & I was told I was ok & nothing was wrong with me & I knew better, my neck was stiff, I couldn't get out of bed, I had tingling all over my body & I felt like I was in a fog! Dr. Darvish helped me to feel like me again, I' m so thankful for Dr.Darvish & Holistic Medical Center. thanks Sandee Neaves

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Lots of money spent on treatments that made me feel TERRIBLE, but no results in my health getting better. I actually got worse according to blood tests and ending up in the hospital. I am pretty sure this is a business of taking money from sick people, with no proof that any of the treatments help the patient get better. Now that I am working with another doctor, my blood test are improving along with how I feel. Save your money and don't waste your time with all the ridiculous treatments and "voodoo" the doctor will tell you about on why you are not felling better.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

My child NEVER was sicker than she was when she was under Dr. D's care. She had me stop giving her milk and told me to have her drink soy milk which ends up she is allergic to. She also told me that my child had all sorts of parasites in her stomach and wanted me to give her deworming meds. I showed the test results to my child's pediatrician and to her allergist at Children's Hospital and they said Dr D did not know how to read the test results and that she was completely wrong! Luckily I did not have my child take the deworming medicine. Keep your kids away from this woman!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Extremely disappointed with her services to say the least. Inefficient, arrogant, and doesn't listen. Way more concerned with making money than helping the patient.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Awful experience from beg to end.Charge $80 upfront to secure appt, then was told during appt they don't contract with United, so would be responsible for bill (but couldn't give me any kind of estimate).Then they had my daughter's last name & DOB wrong on the paperwork they asked me to sign in agreement to unknown charges, and they couldn't fix the errors in the system.Then we waited 20 min in an overcrowded waiting room, then taken to the back by a nurse who couldn't figure out the scale to weigh my daughter-I had to help her out;then she couldn't locate a thermometer and just said 'oh well, we don't need to take a temp I guess'. Then we waited for Dr.Darvish but never showed up.45 min later we went to the front desk and told them we had to leave to get my son from the sitters.They said it was a crazy day.I asked for a refund and they just nodded.I called back next day to confirm they would refund, and they were quite rude and said 'it takes 3 days'.Total waste of my time!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

WOW!! Disorganized and inefficient!! Seek out another service

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

will never give them my business, was treated poorly just trying to make an appointment for a food allergy test. I am self pay and as soon as I said this the woman on the phone acted like they were too busy and she didnt know if she could schedule a mtg for me, and frankly little do they know money is not an issue for me. In addtion i asked about the food allergy tests and was told I would get a call back and its been days and still no call back. No thanks for me i dont support this kind of service.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Darvish and her staff are wonderful. I started going there for natural remedies for infertility. I had tried to get pregnant with many drugs etc. for two years. I am happy to announce that after just four months I am pregnant. and I feel healthier than I have ever felt in at 29. They are Godsend.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

I found this to be one of the best front offices that I've encountered on my chronic health journey. I have found that the whole office is much more organized than most and I feel welcomed. I feel that Dr. Darvish is very knowledgeable in all forms of chronic illness and takes the time to explain her reasons for certain medicines,etc. I do feel there is more of a plan and the appts.are working toward the goal of better health. Out of all the offices I have been to in the Puget Sound area, I feel "safe" in handing over my fragile system to Dr. Darvish.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

I've always preferred NPs. Not anymore. She is disorganized and rushed. If you're lucky you'll get 15 min.s of her time. Under her treatment plan I got deathly sick. Instead of waiting 5 days to get into her when my entire body was on fire, I went to a walkin clinic. My liver was malfunctioning. Likely the result of putting my on an anti-parasitic at twice the recommended dosage, without monitoring my liver enzymes. I'm consulting an attorney. She's dangerous.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag