Rate Dr. Susan M. Cera

Dr. Susan M. Cera's Ratings

EVERYTHING THIS DOCTOR TRIED FOR MY CONDITION DID NOT WORK' SHE SAID I WAS FINE AND I FOUND OUT I WAS NOT. I BELIEVE SHE LIED BECAUSE I HAVE MEDICADE AND SHE WASN'T GOING TO GET PAID WELL FOR THE OPERATION.SHE IS LIAR AND I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Very knowledgeable,thorough,she listen and orders what you need to diagnose the problem.Would definetely recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

dr cera is a wonderful physician.She is knowlegable and helpfull.I would highly recommend her. gary musselman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The staff is not so helpful and very quick especially when you make an appointment, they rush you all the time, it seems like you are so inconvenient for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

DR. CERA IS VERY PERSONABLE AND MAKES PATIENT FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE...SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND JUST WHAT A PATIENT LOOKS FOR IN A DOCTOR...I HAD A COLONOSCOPY AND SHE GAVE ME PHOTOS AND A COMPLETE REPORT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PROCEDURE TO HAVE IN MY FILES AND TO TAKE TO MY INTERNIST....I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HER TO ANYONE....AND OTHERS IN THE OFFICE SAID SHE HAD DONE FOR THEM WHAT NO OTHER DOCTOR HAD IN THE PAST YEARS....A LADY SPEAKING WITH CROHNS DISEASE GAVE THESE COMMENTS ABOUT DR. CERA....AND CERTAINLY SHOULD KNOW WITH THIS ADVANCED DISEASE TO DEAL WITH DAILY...I RATE HER TOPS AND SHE DESERVES A TOP RATING...THANKS DR. CERA AGAIN....WILL COME BACK TO YOU WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ANOTHER BIOPSY AND COLONOSCOPY...SHEILA PENNINGTON FROM KENTUCKY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839297].votes_count ]]