Rate Dr. Mark Pus

Dr. Mark Pus's Ratings

I got my RPE and braces in 2009 and had them only for 2.5 years like he said. I was recommended to a specialist by my dentist because I had overcrowding and a major crossbite and I was past the age where my jaw was able to expand, but Dr Pus was able to make it happen. Had the RPE for a few weeks and then braces. Throughout the whole process, he was very kind and as gentle as possible. He always made sure I understood what to do and what was going and made sure I was comfortable. I was very happy with my end results. Still have the retainer on, which hasn't broken since it was put on in 2011. On another note, the receptionists were sometimes rude and didn't pay attention to me for a few minutes after I got there. So happy with my smile now. If it wasn't for Dr Pus I wouldn't be so happy to smile :)

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pus is retired so I've never met him, but his associate is Dr. Niccollucci. She is nice nd seems competent enough. However the front desk staff is rude and the customer service is laughable. Its ALLL about the money. The assembly line of orthodontists . i was warned about this before I went but they are soooo nice before they get you as a patient, then after that they treat you like crap. No appointment reminders, snotty receptionists....I CANNOT wait until my daughters braces are off so we don't have to EVER see these people again.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

My daughter is near the end of her 1st year of braces and her teeth look fantastic. Dr.Pus seems very good and knowledgeable, but after the cheque is written he is not to be seen. We were told this by other patients who recommended him to us but didn't let it put us off.Has had to have the braces fixed 3 times now-broken wire or the cement holding to the teeth came off, but no serious complaints. His staff however are rude and obnoxious. He needs to replace them with some who are more friendly and less rude. They sit or stand at the computer and refuse to aknowledge that you are there.Talk to each other, walk away anything but say hi or let you tell them you are there. So far the staff out front are my only complaint.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

he told me 2 years for braces. it was over 4. He was friendly but he it took a over a year to fix one part of my teeth.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Pus. My son had a problem with his braces on the weekend and Dr. Pus came into the office on a Saturday to fix him up. I was very impressed. The staff and Dr. Pus himself were very quick at calling me back. We have often been taken early for appointments, and they are rarely late. There are a few sectetaries that work there and most of them are very nice. Two of my children have been patients of Dr. Pus and I would recommend him very highly. He is a nice man, with a great personality and also very professional.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

I went for a consultation with Dr. Pus last week. He seems very personable and approachable. When I had additional questions after the consultation, I left a message at this office and he returned my call in 5mins. From that conversation, he offered to have molds taken of my teeth, without charge, so that he could make a more accurate judgment of what could be done. His Staff however, do lack interpersonal skills. When I arrived at the front desk, I was left waiting there for 5mins before the 1 available staff decided to lift her head up to look at me. Previous comments about the Staff not smiling held true in my case. They are also not helpful with questions. I was referred to Dr. Pus by my dentist because my teeth are causing me chronic pain and I was quite rudely told by his staff that I should not be there because "all they do is to straighten teeth"! There I was foolishly thinking that ORAL HEALTH was one of their objectives. Dr. Pus - you should really get better Staff!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

2 years turned into 6. Had braces 3 times - teeth moved back 2 separate times because he figured I didn't need a retainer for some magical reason. Got a painful, embarrassing herptz appliance and elastics 2 times each for my bite - did nothing.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Horrible staff. Rude. Uncaring. Cannot smile to save themselves. All about the money.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

I had braces late in life. Dr.Pus was wonderful in the follow-up to this procedure. Nothing was too much trouble when I required a night brace.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2010 | flag

I had braces on my teeth for a few years when I was younger and then they were taken off. My teeth were beautiful. A few years later, they began to shift and Dr. Pus suggested they be put back on at no charge to me. Another year later, the end result was fantastic. Often times I did have to wait longer than my appt. time, however the staff was always friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend Dr. Pus!

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag