Rate Dr. Monika Mannan

Dr. Monika Mannan's Ratings

Dr. Mannan is the worst. She really is only interested in making sure she gets her copy and can Bill your insurance. I was denied refill prescriptions for drugs that I need to live because I hadn't been in to see her in four months. I have been a diabetic for 20+ years and am under very good control. She has never asked me anything or told me anything I didn't already know. Again, Dr. Mannan is a shister!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mannan doesn't care about her patients. All she cares about is her money and how to overcharge the insurance. She's not knowledge because she never answered any of my questions about the diabetes and thyroid. After following Dr. Mannan's treatment, my blood work reports came out to be so abnormal. Dr. Mannan is the kind of doctor who would make you more sick. DON'T TRUST HER !!! Dr. Mannan doesn't care about her patients and she's as rude as her staff.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Mannan for over a year - hear staff is extremely helpful and Dr. Mannan takes the time to explain all of my concerns which is a PLUS as most Doctors today treat you like a number instead of a person. Dr. Mannan treat you like a person :) I would highly recommend her to everyone

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Mannan for years. Since she has been on the third floor. She is a great Doctor and has always been able to help me control my blood sugars. Over time, she has gotten a much better staff. The old staff could have been friendlier. I love how the newer staff are always so friendly and helpful. The asian girl, I think her name is Shawna or Donna, that answers the phone is always sweet, polite, and gets my concerns across to Dr. Mannan. I've gotten to know the office and feel that I will be coming here for a very long time. The wait is sometimes long, but it doesn't stop Dr. Mannan from spending time with you when it's your turn to answer all your questions.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

RUDE STAFF. LONG WAIT EVERY SINGLE TIME. SENDS A BILL THAT WAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN CARED FOR. UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF ESPECIALLY THAT SHAUNA THAT SITS WAY ON THE RIGHT. SHE DOES NOT GREET PATIENTS AT ALL WHEN DR MANNAN IS NOT PRESENT BUT PRETENDS SHE IS SMILING AND CHATTING WITH PATIENTS WHEN DR. MANNAN IS IN FRONT. SHE HAS NO MANNERS. THE STAFF ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DR. MANNAN IS ALWAYS LATE.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

I have had type 1 diabetes for over 25 years and auto-immune thyroid issues as well. The two most important things to me are the doctor's team-mindedness and her knowledge and ability to share that knowledge in an useful manner. Dr. Mannan is authoratative in her manner- she did not make me feel like part of my own healthcare team. She didn't rely on what I had to say, nor did she bother to get to know me. (I'd be seeing her every 3 months if I'd stayed with her). When I talked, she talked over me. She told me things I already knew and didn't (couldn't?) elaborate intelligently on what I didn't. She gave me the impression that she had to be the only one to talk the talk. She did this by talking over me and discrediting what I was saying with her own experiences. She didn't do a thorough review of my thyroid symptoms, and missed a lot of important things (as I learned later when a test result came in that she reported, but didn't address). Her office is messy and cluttered.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Mannan for some years now and clearly see a major improvement in her practice. The staff and wait times were a real issue before. I stuck with Dr. Manna because of her knowledge and friendliness. I recently had to reschedule an appt. after I had already arrived and waited a while, (never happened before) also due to my own busy schedule, but when I did see her next, she was very apologetic and I was impressed that she even knew (and remembered)about the incident. I'm glad I stayed with her.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Mannan for the last 6 years (diagnosis: hashimoto thyroiditis). She is the best doctor I have ever seen as an adult. I find her very knowledgeable and i feel that she takes her time to answer all my questions. I cannot say enough good things about her.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I had an appointment that I needed to cancel and the answering service wouldn't even pick-up, the phone just rang (this was within the 24 hour cancellation requirement). I finally got through a day later (the day of my appointment)and explained that I could not get through the day before, the receptionist conceded that they were having "problems" with their phone. But they still charged me the $25 late cancellation fee (this is despite my objection and pointing out the impossibility of rescheduling). I have waited as long as 90 minutes in the waiting room and the doctor always seems like she is in a rush to get you out once she finally sees you (probably due to the backed-up waiting room). I no longer see this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag