Dr. William L White

Rate Dr. William L White

Dr. William L White's Ratings

Dr. White totally messed up my diagnosis and my surgery. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different responce. I am disabled, entirely due to the mistakes of dr. White.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Great surgeon. Very kind, great follow up after surgery. Would recommend him to anybody needing surgery on spinal cord injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Doctor White was really good in his diagnosis. He asked questions in detail and answered all my queries. However getting an appointment and dealing with office staff was the tough part. I had an appointment almost 4 months down the line after they diagnosed I had a benign tumor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

Dr. White literally saved my life. he removed a brain tumor from me a year ago. he still checks up on me and remembers me. he was very caring and made sure that my wife was always taken care of and comfortable while she was staying with me at the hospital. i can not think of any better surgeons to take care of a person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. White was excellent. I had brain surgery and was back at work in a week and a half. The staff was great. If you want the best, see Dr. White.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2008

Dr white did brain surgery on me two years ago and i feel like he did a great job. he came highly recommended i don't understand why his rating isn't better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][839952].votes_count ]]