Dr. William L White

Rate Dr. William L White

Dr. William L White's Ratings

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Great surgeon. Very kind, great follow up after surgery. Would recommend him to anybody needing surgery on spinal cord injuries.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Doctor White was really good in his diagnosis. He asked questions in detail and answered all my queries. However getting an appointment and dealing with office staff was the tough part. I had an appointment almost 4 months down the line after they diagnosed I had a benign tumor.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. White literally saved my life. he removed a brain tumor from me a year ago. he still checks up on me and remembers me. he was very caring and made sure that my wife was always taken care of and comfortable while she was staying with me at the hospital. i can not think of any better surgeons to take care of a person

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. White was excellent. I had brain surgery and was back at work in a week and a half. The staff was great. If you want the best, see Dr. White.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr white did brain surgery on me two years ago and i feel like he did a great job. he came highly recommended i don't understand why his rating isn't better.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag