Rate Dr. Isai Castillo

Dr. Isai Castillo's Ratings

Many assurances were made - "you've got another 20 years" and "you'll soon feel better" to my stage 4 brother with prostate cancer. Getting across the border is a daily ordeal, the clinic itself is in poor repair and the money hemorrhage starts from day 1 with extra treatments, concoctions and pills. Seriously, they tell you to buy an extra suitcase for all the "medicine" you have to buy to take home. He arrived in reasonable health, eating well and optimistic. 3 weeks of "treatment" later he left a shrunken, debilitated man who never recovered from the downward spiral started in Mexico and died a few months later. This "treatment" did nothing but accelerate his decline. Would never recommend Castillo or his operation.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

After my wife was treated like a "dead woman walking" by contemptuous doctors in Canada, we came to Dr. Castillo. Never once were we treated with less than the utmost respect, and I witnessed many miracles being performed before my eyes during my time at the clinic. If it weren't for the horrifying incompetence and apathy of Canadian doctors, and some truly criminal acts of malpractice that negated the beneficial effects of Dr. Castillo's treatment, I strongly believe that my wife would be with us today. In fact, a close friend who was told that he was a terminal case with no hope of recovery recently experienced an 80% drop in cancer markers and 20% drop in white blood cells thanks to Dr. Castillo. Anyone fighting a serious illness should go DIRECTLY to the CIPAG clinic instead of wasting valuable time in a medical system that cares far less about saving lives than it does about making money.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

This Clinic knows and shows the true meaning of professional ! The Doctors and nurses are extremely knowledgeable and good at what they do. Patients are treated like royalty. My only negative feed being the snobbishness at the pharmacy and a few ladies working at the front desk shouldn't be working with the public.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

I wish these ratings went above 5. Dr. Castillo and his staff are unbelievable. THIS is the way doctors should treat their patients.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag