Rate Dr. D. Keith Green

Dr. D. Keith Green's Ratings

I have recently been suffering from heavy, painful, prolonged periods that won't go off when I was little and came to doctor green office he prescribed me birth control and I still bleed on it and told him something's not right but he ignored me again and again till I had to have emergency surgery where my insides were scared bad and he put me on depo whick I still bleed on and off and unless I had more medicine while on depo I would still bleed and hurt and u finally went to Birmingham to an endocrinologist because I was having thyroid problems at the time as well as stomach problems after my surgery and they said I needed to get of depo provera because I been on it for a long time abd my level d levels were low and I come to find out my uterus is retroverted but it was normal before and green didn't tell me and now I have server abdominal pain all over my stomach , periods won't go off, and the emergency room doctor I recently vistited told me I might have endometriosis and Dr green never told me about that or cared to investigate now I'm suffering everyday where I have to take pain medicine waiting to visit a new gynecologist that can help me so for everyone who has been refered to this crappy doctor change and save yourself the trouble and complications involved

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

This guy is a jerk. My wife has had pain for years. He told her it was in her head and that it was because of her childhood. He said she did not need a hysterectomy but that because she believed she was in pain he would do one. He also said if she was in pain then why have more children? I would never recommend this arrogant jerk to anyone

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my 40 years of life. He is only concerned with getting paid. I came in thru an emergency situation in the ER and was defaulted to him for a doctor. He makes it extremely clear that he could care less about the patient and only about how you will pay for the services. My follow up appointment after emergency surgery at his office was just as bad. His office crew is very rude and after just a few days of having a surgery his receptionist greeted me with "have you already applied for Mediciad?" I said no, I just had surgery. She said you need to go and do that now. I barely could walk. Then I was left sitting in nothing but a paper gown for an hour on the table waiting on him. When he finally came in he was cold, abrupt, and again asked about how I would pay. The exam was one of the worst I ever had and I left crying. I can not warn you enough to stay away from this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Green's for about 2 years and on each visit he was very rude. In June of 2012 I found out I was pregnant with my second baby. I called to make an appointment and I was told that he would not see me until saw his social worker. Well, she was booked for three weeks and I was having serious complications. I called my previous Dr. which delivered my first baby. He got me with no problem. After I delivered and needed my birth control Dr. Green told me he discontinued my chart and to find someone else because he was offended. Lmao your a Doctor not a child.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Green's for over 4 years now. He has delivered both of my children (C-section), handled all my annuals, and helped me find the right birth control for me. The staff is very personable and sweet. These ladies always deliver a delightful greeting and departure. Dr. Green encourages questions so that I may have a better understanding of even the smallest thing. He's very direct and professional. He's very respectful of my husband and our privacy. He has always been prompted, even when I was in the hospital. I've noticed that he likes to get things over and done with ASAP, which I love.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Green is a very good Doctor he's very knowledgeable very punctual I would recommend Dr green to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I WOULDN'T TAKE MY DOG TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY RUDE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. NO COMPASSION AT ALL.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

I had preeclampsia with both of my children. Thanks to Dr. Green's knowledge and quick action. I have two beautiful children. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! He may not have the best bed side manner but he is the best when it comes to the healthy of mother and babies.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

dr. green is very very very rude. im now 25 and i used him as my doc when i was in high school he would say u better take your birth control or you will be like the rest of these people around here. i pretty much think its an insurance along with a race thing.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Green is very professional and a very helpful doctor. His staff is polite and and i didn't have to sit in the waiting room very long. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag