Rate Dr. D. Keith Green

Dr. D. Keith Green's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Green's for about 2 years and on each visit he was very rude. In June of 2012 I found out I was pregnant with my second baby. I called to make an appointment and I was told that he would not see me until saw his social worker. Well, she was booked for three weeks and I was having serious complications. I called my previous Dr. which delivered my first baby. He got me with no problem. After I delivered and needed my birth control Dr. Green told me he discontinued my chart and to find someone else because he was offended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840492].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Green's for over 4 years now. He has delivered both of my children (C-section), handled all my annuals, and helped me find the right birth control for me. The staff is very personable and sweet. These ladies always deliver a delightful greeting and departure. Dr. Green encourages questions so that I may have a better understanding of even the smallest thing. He's very direct and professional. He's very respectful of my husband and our privacy. He has always been prompted, even when I was in the hospital. I've noticed that he likes to get things over and done with ASAP, which I love.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Green is a very good Doctor he's very knowledgeable very punctual I would recommend Dr green to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I WOULDN'T TAKE MY DOG TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY RUDE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. NO COMPASSION AT ALL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840488].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I had preeclampsia with both of my children. Thanks to Dr. Green's knowledge and quick action. I have two beautiful children. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! He may not have the best bed side manner but he is the best when it comes to the healthy of mother and babies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840487].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Green is very professional and a very helpful doctor. His staff is polite and and i didn't have to sit in the waiting room very long. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][840486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Green is my daughter's ob. I have gone to several of her appointments and each time he is extremely rude, talks down to her, acts like he doesn't have time to deal with her. When my son-in-law goes it is a different story, he doesn't do any of those things. His staff is still doing everything by paper, not computer so several times my daughter's appointment cards showed a date and time but it was never written in their book. She is a first time mother and has had what she thought was a couple of problems but when she saw him about them he treated her like she was an idiot. I did ask him if it has anything to do with her having Medicaid and he looked at me like I was crazy but didn't answer me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840485].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Green’s office is very unprofessional. They give your information out to other people other than you. If you are between the ages of 18-21 to keep your business private it’s best not to go to him. If you attend school it’s also best not to go to him because he believes that school is less important than your appointments. He’s very ignorant, rude and judgmental. He likes to be in your private life and will talk about your private life. If you don’t listen to him he will go into the lobby and announce your business to everyone. If you are looking for a GYN/OB Dr. Keith Green’s office is not the right place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

He may not be the most personable man, but he has been more than wonderful with my first pregnacy. His staff is always friends, especially with the million questions I always have. He's been very proactive with my pre-natal care and has taken time to explain things to myself and my husband. He often answers the phones himself, and he calls back when you call to even speak to a nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840483].votes_count ]]