Rate Dr. Don G. Floyd

Dr. Don G. Floyd's Ratings

I've been in Florida 11 years now and ran the gamut of dentists. I was very unsure what I would find at this clinic since their fees are so ridiculously low. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that everyone at this clinic was friendly, kind, super-pleasant and professional, from the front desk to the chair. And oh my gosh, this dentist could not be more gentle and took great care to make sure that the job was done perfectly AND that I felt totally comfortable and pain-free. I had 2 crowns done with large cavities that needed drilling and filling as well as temps. I paid under 1400.00 for everything and got a job that was superior to one dentist who charged me that much for one! Do not let the low prices fool you. This is a professional, awesome group and Dr. Floyd is tops. I almost hate for the word to get out, but I've been extolling their virtues since my first visit. Oh, and my wait was under 15 minutes. The BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Good value for a cleaning, x-rays, exam and a written estimate. Shelley the hygienist is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840561].votes_count ]]