Rate Dr. Maury A. Goldman

Dr. Maury A. Goldman's Ratings

Very knowlegable, excellent service, always available, one of best doctors I have known. There must be more to the negative story listed here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Terrific guy with a candid and knowledgeable manner; warm, funny, really knows his stuff and takes the time to educate the patient. Very experienced with a lot of respect among his peers. Returns calls. Excellent office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

This Dr. nearly killed my daughter when she was 13 yrs of age, after overdosing her on prednisone. She was hospitalized for this, and fortunately, her pediatrician picked up on her symptoms. She laid Dr. Goldman out in lavendar in the middle of the pedi ward in front of numerous personnel, patients, their families and visitors. I immediately pulled my three daughters, and myself, out of his practice. We found another allergist, Dr. Joel Bleier in Medford, MA. He is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840936].votes_count ]]