Dr. Maury A. Goldman

Rate Dr. Maury A. Goldman

Dr. Maury A. Goldman's Ratings

Very knowlegable, excellent service, always available, one of best doctors I have known. There must be more to the negative story listed here.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Terrific guy with a candid and knowledgeable manner; warm, funny, really knows his stuff and takes the time to educate the patient. Very experienced with a lot of respect among his peers. Returns calls. Excellent office staff.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

This Dr. nearly killed my daughter when she was 13 yrs of age, after overdosing her on prednisone. She was hospitalized for this, and fortunately, her pediatrician picked up on her symptoms. She laid Dr. Goldman out in lavendar in the middle of the pedi ward in front of numerous personnel, patients, their families and visitors. I immediately pulled my three daughters, and myself, out of his practice. We found another allergist, Dr. Joel Bleier in Medford, MA. He is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 30, 2008 | flag