Rate Dr. Adnan Alghadban

Dr. Adnan Alghadban's Ratings

When doctor has u taking certain med they should order them in a day or two not over two weeks im thinking of finding adoctor who takes care of u n not just out there for the buck....

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

This man saved my life. I had gotten sick with a very rare syndrome called Gillian Barre Syndrome (GBS) and was paralized. He was the only person who had a clue what was wrong with me and admitted me straight into ICU at UHC. I thank God daily for this man and his knowledge. Cause without his help, who knows where I'd be now.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

AFTER PERSCRIPING MEDICATION TO MY WIFE FOR OVER 2 YEARS(OPIATES) HE HAS DECIDED TO SLANDER MY FAMILIES REPUTATION BY SUGGESTING MY WIFE WAS DRUG SEEKING PATIENT. AFTER A SERIOUS BACK INJURY THE REQUIRED MULTIBLE MRI'S, CD SCANS AND XRAYS ALL OF WHICH WERE ORDERED BY OUR PRIMIARY PHYSICIAN AND A NEORSURGEON THAT COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PERFORM. THIS "DOCTOR" SAID SHE WAS A DRUG SEEKER WITHTOUT EVEN LOOKING INTO HER INJURIES. AND ALL SHE WAS DOING WAS FOLLOWING DR'S ORDERS.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

front desk staff is ignorant (receptionist), long time waiting 30-1 1/2 hours to get into a room, nursing staff very nice & willing to help. Dr. Adnan Alghadban himself is highly professional & does the proper testing, gives meds & trial & error to see what helps for neuro pain for FM

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

My son has intractable pain and we found Dr. Alghadban knowledgeable, kind and caring. We decided to try a procedure at Ruby Memorial in Morgantown that had devastating results. We ended up going to UHC emergency in Bridgeport over the weekend. What he received at UHC triggered another severe reaction. Monday, we called Dr. Alghadban and got in immediately for further evaluation and treatment. Thank God! Dr. Alghadban knew what to administer. He will do everything in his power and area of expertise to help his patients. He explores all avenues. I like his direct, truthful manner of communicating. He takes time to answer all questions. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

I PRAY FOR THIS MAN, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK HE BELIEVES IN CHRIST, HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS ! HE SPENDS NO TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. HE DOES IF YOU'RE FEELING WELL AND NO COMPLAINS, BUT MAKE A COMPLAINT, AND HE'S OUT IN A HURRY !!! IF YOU COMPLAIN HOW YOU'RE FEELING (REASON WHY YOU'RE THERE TO SEE HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE) HE SPENDS JUST ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU TO GET A PERSCRIPTION WRITTEN & TELL YOU HE'LL SEE YOU BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS ! (HA...IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIM). HE DIAGNOSED ME AS HAVING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS). I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST THIS MAN. WHY I STAYED WITH HIM FOR 3 YRS., I DON'T KNOW...BUT I FOUND A NEW DR. IN PARKERSBURG. HE'S ALREADY ORDERED MORE TEST TO BE SURE OF WHAT IT IS THAT I DO HAVE. I HATE THE COSTS, BUT IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. THE MEDS HE PERSCRIBED ME 3 YRS. AGO HAS NOT HELPED ME ONE BIT ! I COMPLAINED EACH TIME I SEEN HIM, BUT IT DID NO GOOD AT ALL !. I PRAY HE QUITS PUTTING OTHERS THRU WHAT HE PUT ME THRU !!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

I have seen Adnan alghadban 1 time came in for like 5 min told him all my systoms and really didnt give me a answer really didn't spend much time did some testing gave me meds without a diagnosed and see u back in 1 month!!! I am not very happy there needs to be more time spent with patients and there needs to be met!! He does have good bed side manners

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag

I've been with him for a little over 6 years. I have cronic migraines. He has always tried to find me an affordable way to solve my pain. Office visits are only $20.00!! And he has also not charged me before! Awesome! He saw me for all 3 of my pregnancies and I breast feed as well. He always knew what was safe for me to take. (I triple checked everything) He is always very nice and personable, even showed me his pictures when he got married! At my next apt we are trying Botox, fingers crossed. He is a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

He was the ONLY Nuero in this state that will adknoweldge the affects of Arnold Chairi Malformation!!!! (SAD :( ) He has been instrumental in assisting me in obtaining my SSD. I have 3 specialists for my condition...ACM is the primary diagnosis..the other conditions are attributed to this disease and he is the only one willing to treat the symtpoms. I thinnk he is hysterically funny as well....jokes with me and aks about my family, etc.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag