Rate Dr. Scott A. Welsh

Dr. Scott A. Welsh's Ratings

Dr. Welsh and his staff are superb healthcare providers. His staff runs a terrific practice. I never have to wait long; Dr. Welsh spends as much time as I need answering my questions; and he's fixed every issue I've had over the last 4 years!!

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

Outstanding knowledge and great bedside manner. I have seen Dr Welsh on repeated occasions and it has been a positive experience every time. He has helped me at his office and in the OR. Highly recommend his services

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Had surgery on my knee and Dr. Welsh was top notch from start to finish. Spent a lot of time discussing my injury and taking the time to show me the MRI and discussing the best approach. He is an excellent Doctor in every category. I visited two other doctors and he had the best approach and definately focused on what would be best for me both short and long term. Also the results were fantastic. I went from limping around like an old man to good as new in no time with very little swelling and almost no pain. If you are looking for a doctor that is progressive and staying up on latest technology, therapies and techniques this is the guy. Being an athlete I appreciated his background in Sports medicine... I believe it really shows.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Welsh is a committed and concerned surgeon who takes all the time needed to explain the medical issues at hand. He is professional and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend his practice.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag