Rate Dr. Christopher Awtrey

Dr. Christopher Awtrey's Ratings

Knowledgable, compassionate and highly skilled, honest. Will not find a kinder, more able doctor in his field. Answers all your questions and phone calls. The Best of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

There isn't a smarter, nicer doctor anywhere, period. Dr. Awtrey met with me several times before my surgery to answer all my questions - and I had a LOT of them. He is the best. Don't even bother seeing anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr. Awtrey is probably one of the best doctors in the country, by far. He will call you back, always, and spend as much time on the phone with you as you need. I had a full hysterectomy at 43 and he has been kind, compassionate, as well as knowledgeable. I would refer him with no hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

This man is brilliant. His ability to communicate complex and scary medical information with compassion and understanding of the patient's point of view gives him a five-star rating in my book. You are in the very best hands with Dr. Awtrey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2008

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD.........KIND CARING AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ...HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY PHONE CALLS HIMSELF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

Dr Awtrey is the best! He takes the time to explain the medical situation to the patient. My aunt of 97 was recently treated by Dr. Awtrey. All went well and more importantly, he treated her with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841711].votes_count ]]