Rate Dr. Brad M. Homan

Dr. Brad M. Homan's Ratings

I had been experiencing acute shoulder pain for over a year. When I finally contacted Dr. Homan, he made a point to get me in quickly. During the visit, he was prompt, courteous, and explained everything in great detail and in a way that I could understand. After a series of x-rays, a cortisone shot, I feel good as new. I would highly recommend Dr. Homan to anyone with orthopedic problems.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

I had surgery in Feb. for a Torn Meniscus and was walking with a cane. Dr. Homan is very caring and looks for other alternatives and surgery is a last resort. I had surgery on a Friday, walked out with crutches and used them for 2 days. I took one pain pill in the two days and by Monday was putting weight on the knee with no crutches. No physical therapy needed and I have feel great. The scars are so small that they look like dots and I am back to wearing shorts. I do still have some swelling but that is part of the healing process. I would not consider another Orthopedic Surgeon because he is the best!

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

If you wish to have Dr. Brad Homan perform your total hip arthroplasty be prepared to have nerve damage and walk with a walker for the remainder of your life as did my loved one.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Homan provided sound advice as well as excellent surgical results for a total knee replacement recently. His advice was sound because it offered enough additional information I had not heard before for me to move forward and make a decision to do the knee replacement procedure. So far, I visited his office twice (outside of surgery at Celebration Hospital) and have had very little wait time. He has surrounded himself with excellent knowledgeable medical and support staff that mirrors his standards of excellence. I appreciated his advice and his expertise. My surgery went without incident and recovery is ahead of schedule. Next visit is scheduled for 9/25. I have already recommended his practice to others.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

This was one of the worse experiences in our lives.The doctor was uncaring and unhelpful. I know they were being looked into due to the bad care I received. I don't care what you see here on this site. This was the worse experience one could have with an uncaring Doctor and Staff. I'm still having problems with my knee a year later. A DISGRACE. While I am legally responsible for what I write here, I am entitled to tell the truth.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Very personable, Gave me great options, not just cutting instantly, good follow-through. Best Dr. ever!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

Great! Very personable and helpful! Staff is amazing!

Submitted May 22, 2010 | flag

He has done 2 surgeries on both my knees and I have had no pains since... now i can start training again!!! Thanks Homan

Submitted April 21, 2009 | flag

Did both my knees and i feel like a new man!! thanks Homan

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag