Dr. Theodore W. Fetter

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Vienna, Virginia Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Theodore W. Fetter has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does dr. fetter take medicare patients?    Email me    Answer it
Q: does he do oral cancer surgeries?    Email me    Answer it

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5552463
10/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fetter and Mrs. Fetter are absolutely the best team I've ever worked with! Bedside manner these days is almost obsolete, but Dr. Fetter has enough of it to make up for 100 doctors! Although my procedure had to be done twice (the first prosthesis for the stapendectomy was too long and fell off the bone) the second procedure went extremely well and he encourages you to check in at any time and keep him abreast of your progress. They were ALWAYS happy to hear from me with good or bad news and always empathetic to my situation. I would highly recommend him for ANY ENT procedure.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 5322331
01/04/14 5 5 5 5 The best doctor. I'm not gonna say he spends two hours with every patient cause I don't know. But I can tell you that he spent two hours with me. So thorough. He asked me very good questions and was extremely caring. He was concerned with getting a full complete holistic understanding of my specific situation. He also listens and shows you so by remember all the many many details. A great note taker. He took my notes for me so I could have things to review when I go home. Most doctors rush you in and out to get more money and I have been so tired and sick of it. This doctor is a breathe of fresh air. He's like a skilled detective that refuses to quit on his paitents.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Theodore" to "Theodore W."
RID: 2770097
15/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fetter restores one's faith in medicine practiced as it was meant to be, with amazing expertise mixed with genuine caring for each and every patient. He is extremely thorough in his examinations and assessments and makes sure you understand every aspect of his completely accurate diagnosis. He specializes in diseases and conditions of the ears. He diagnosed my complex ear problem on my first visit whereas Johns Hopkins missed it completely after 2 visits, even after they had CT scans and MRIs to review. No question is 'silly' to Dr. Fetter - and he will make sure to answer all that you have. I feel so lucky to have found him and am confident that others will as well.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2584743
13/03/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Fetter is a fantastic, caring doctor. He is very thorough in his examinations and explanations of what he finds. Sometimes his appointments run a little late, but it is only because he takes his time to address the needs of each and every patient. You will not find a better doctor and I cannot stress how much of a blessing he has been to my family.
RID: 1504458
04/08/11 5 5 5 5 The best ear doctor ever. He is caring and knowledgable. Give you detailed explanations of your problem.
RID: 1401919
30/03/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful caring doctor with great staff, very knowledgeable, patient and understanding with patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 551353
26/03/08 5 5 5 5 You will not find another ear doctor as good, as caring and as competent as Dr. Fetter. If you are facing ear surgery you owe it to yourself and to your family to make an appointment with him.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user