Rate Dr. Janet R. Keais

Dr. Janet R. Keais's Ratings

Dr. Keais is an excellent physician. She is detail oriented and thorough. She spends time listening to her patient and gathering information, then asks the right questions to make an informed decision. She treats you with respect and seems to genuinely care about your concerns. She is so positive and encouraging that you usually feel better by the time you leave her office. I have recommended her to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

In today's times, it is wonderful to find a doctor that takes the time to talk to you and really find out what's going on in your life and where you really hurt. I would very strongly recommend her to everyone in pain that I come across. Ron Coolman-Natchitoches

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Keais is a truly exceptional physician. She takes a lot of time and is a Sport Medicine/Rehab expert. Her bedside manner is wonderful. I recommend her very, very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][841986].votes_count ]]