Dr. Abraham Chamley

Rate Dr. Abraham Chamley

Dr. Abraham Chamley's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Chamely by my neurosurgeon for follow up visits after brain surgery. I specifically asked my surgeon for an experienced and knowledgeable neurologist AND I GOT IT in Dr. Chamely. 1000 characters is not enough to describe the excellent experience but suffice to say that it was refreshing to have an efficient & pleasant office staff & a knowledgeable doctor who had the ability to stay on track & explain to me his observations & action plan in a manner that I could follow along ... not only his logic, but the course of care we would follow. His bedside manner was outstanding, and although I traveled quite a distance out of my way to see him, it was well worth the trip. I feel very comfortable knowing that my health is in his capable hands. Kudos to Dr. Chamely & his staff for providing patient care with the core value of -- CARE! Many thanks!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chamley is a phenomenal doctor. My problem is with his office staff. I called the office today and told the person who answered that I had gotten dizzy last week, fell, hit my head and blacked out. I still have the lump on my forehead, my eyelid and the surrounding area is still black and blue, and my cheek is swollen. I wanted to have Dr. Chamley check me to make sure everything was okay. The woman on the phone said she had nothing today with him but could get me with someone else on April 22nd. Today is April 3rd. What good is that? She didn't care, that was the best she could do, she said. There was no sense of urgency.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

very friendly staff, awesome doctor. good listener and very kind.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

The most amazing doctor. He saved my Fathers life. We can never thank him enough.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chamley diagnosed a rare neuro-muscular condition I had been suffering with for years to the point I was almost completely disabled, unable to work or take care of my family or function as a person at all. I was told it was everything from epilepsy, to multiple sclerosis. Being a registered nurse, I was in such a state of anxiety and depression not being able to work at my profession or find a Dr. who didnt think it was all in my head or I was crazy. In addition, I suffered from debilitation chronic migraines at least 3 out of 4 weeks a month. The medications had me always sleeping, unable to remember anything and just about to give up on life. My husband was frustrated with me, I was frustrated with myself. Dr. Chamely was the only Dr. who was able to correctly diagnose my condition and get me off the horrible meds. that were killing me and put me on the correct ones for my condition. I cant say enough about his kindness and compassion as well.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr, Chamley is amazing, it is refreshing to visit a doctor that is very personable and DOES NOT RUSH the consultation. He patiently listen to your concerns and take the time to explain very technical info in layman's term. Wish I could make him my primary care

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chamley is a gentleman in all aspects of the word. He tokk the time to discuss my issues and even called me at home when it was warranted. Terrific person and I recommend him highly.

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

He saved my Dad's life. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Chamley.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Chamely is great; not only is he knowledgeabe, Dr Chamely is very personalble. I would highly recommend Dr. Chamley.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

These people don't return phone calls. Verry dissapointed. Several calls and messages and no reply.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag