Rate Dr. Samir Grover

Dr. Samir Grover's Ratings

Yes he is very nice but my case was not handled well. I broke down in his office and desperately needed a referral to speak to someone. I was not coping and more tests were not the answer. Instead of learning to live with my condition and live well - I ended up going through more tests, hospitalizations, c diff colitis and months of sleeping pill abuse. Dr Grover could have saved me but didn't.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grover is an amazing doctor. He is a medical genius, but unlike Greg House, he shows genuine compassion. He is also a gentleman and a scholar. His secretary Vivian, is very nice and helpful. Cheers from B-Town!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Grover is a wonderful, caring doctor who has gone to every extent possible to help me with my medical issues. His team, and the nursing staff at St Mike's are the best in the business. I don't have one complaint, or concern on how I was taken care of during my 5 day stay in hospital. Even though I am still having problems, Dr. Grover is continuing to work with me to find out why I have these problems, and I am certain he will continue to help me until I get better. You will never meet a more caring doctor, and medical team. I appreciate everything he has done for me thus far. Troy Collins

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Grover is a wonderful doctor and gets to the bottom of of your medical problem. I went from doctor to doctor and specialists; he was able to make a diagnosed - Eosinophilic Esophagitis. I was able to eat again. He has the most caring soothing disposition and really cares about his patients. Very skillful. On the other, hand his assistant is rude & abrupt. Doesn't return calls. I only call when I have an issue & it is an effort. I tried to reschedule an appointment; "can I reschedule the procedure" and her comment was: "if you like???" I am the patient and Dr Grover deals in specialty cases so she should have more empathy and is it not her job? She is not doing me a favour... I was crying when I put down the phone as I had been pretty ill. This is not a way to treat patients. However, I cannot praise Dr. Grover enough and what a skillful doctor. St. Michael's is fortunate to have him on their staff. The reception staff when you see him are fabulous. Just praise for them.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grover is excellent and I am very happy that he is my gastroenterologist.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

I went to see Dr. Grover, only because of his ratings.Dr.Grover, you are a wonderful doctor.All comments are accurate about you.Please talk to your secretary because she told me that you are not taking any new patients. I begged her to take me because of your high ratings but she had refused. I was hurt.She did not mention to me that you have a private clinic too.Thanks to my family Dr.Smith, she got the appointment for me. Your private clinic staff(Keele and Finch)Anesthesiologist and Nurses are very caring.God bless, you all.

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grover is a wonderful physician. I never feel rushed at my appointments which have always run on time. His secretary, Rayann, is also very pleasant and efficient. He has a very friendly yet professional bed side manner. Dr. Grover has a great sense of humor which I think is important as GI disease can be depressing given the pain and unpleasant side effects. I give Dr.Samir Grover an A+

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Grover is wonderful and compassionate and and excellent diagnostician, he has great communication skills, and above all he listen and explain everything in a very profesional and humane manners

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grover is insightful and thoughtful and very kind. He is highly recommended. I am very lucky to have him as my GI specialist, he is not just a wonderful doctor but is a wonderful human being.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grover took on my Aunt who had extremely complex health issues. Dr. Grover was absolutely wonderful, very knowledgable, actually 'listens' to you and doesn't rush his app't with you, he is helpful and has a fanastic bed side manner that many Doctors need to learn from!! You may have a wait sometimes to see him, but to have him care for you, its worth the wait! I highly recommend Dr. Grover.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag