Rate Dr. Daniel O'Malley

Dr. Daniel O'Malley's Ratings

I have been with Doctor O'Malley about 20 years now. His new staff at delnor were nice and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

The staff were nice and helpful. I feel very comfortable with Dr. O'Malley he's easy to talk to. I have never felt rushed by him, he takes the time to get the details. He explains his diagnosis and treatment. He is by far the best doctor I have every had.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.O'Malley is up and running! he is at 351 Del Nor Dr. (DelNor Hospital) Suite 200 Geneva, Il. 630-315- so for all those hunting for Dr. Daniel O'Malley his info is above. Your hunt is over!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I agree, Dr. O'Malley is excellent. Latest I've heard is that he will be opening an office and will be associated with County of DuPage Hospital (CDH). Exact date is not known, but he may be contacting long term patients when the office is up and running.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Is there any update on Dr O'Malley's new office location? Please if anyone has info please share! He's a great doc. Nothing worse than having to see someone else after so many years. Doctors that listen to the patients are hard to find. Most just seem to want to prescribe listen to check and move on. Like I said, does anyone have any current info or a better timeframe.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

I feel like Nancy Drew or a cyber-stalker - one of the two. Dr. O'Malley has been my primary doc since the mid-90's. ive followed him theu 3 different locations. id follow him again, if i could find him! Called Bartlett office (again) today; spoke with the office manager, who said they still don't have any info about a new practice for Dr. Dan, and they don't expect to get any. She suggested a Google search, but then admitted she knew the only info on there points us to their office. I called Sherman and Provena, no Dr. Dan on their rosters. Even drove around 90 and Randall looking for his office. Anyone have any more info?

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr O'Malley is the best Doctor. He has move if anyone knows where is please post

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr O has been my doctor for over 15 yrs. I was very saddenned to hear that he was no longer at Bartlet. He is great with me and my children. I hope to be able to still see him. He is the best doctor that I have seen out of all the places that I have lived across the country. Thanks for all your service. Please let me know where you will be so I can continue to see you. Thanks. Michael Baker

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. O'Malley's for many years and always thought he was extremely thorough, punctual, right on with his diagnoses and a very down to earth person. We always enjoyed his sense of humor too. Hopefully, he will continue his practice in the area and we will be able to find him. We miss him!

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

I too was shocked to hear that my Dr O'Malley was no longer at the. Bartlett office. I don't want to have to start over with a new doctor. Dr. O'Malley is extremely thoughtful, generous with his time and has an excellent bedside manner. I miss my doctor! I hope to see you soon!

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag