Dr. Michael A Hovey

Dr. Michael A Hovey

Rate Dr. Michael A Hovey

Dr. Michael A Hovey's Ratings

This doctor is very condescending and arrogant. He literally just looked at me and my wife and didn't say anything to at least three of our questions. I asked him again, and he just shook his head and looked at us like we were idiots. He had a air of superiority about him that made me cringe. I wouldn't go to him to have my nails trimmed let alone allow him to open me up.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hovey was great. My wife had emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder and he put our mind at ease. Great surgeon. Very skilled in talking with the patient and spouse. HOWEVER....... His office staff is less than professional. The billing department treats patients with disrespect. We were contacted by the billing office without receiving a bill after they had processed the claim to insurance incorrectly.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

Extremely knowledgable and considerate surgeon. I was referred to someone else, but several people mentioned him. I'm so glad that I saw him instead. He was extremely willing to explain (in simple terms) and was more than patient with my family.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag