Rate Dr. Mason Bond

Dr. Mason Bond's Ratings

Dr bond was the best. He saved my sons life and i will forever be in his debt We love him dearly. He will be missed.

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Bond is an excellent Oncologist at BC Children's! We lived out of town & when he would see us in passing at Children's, he would always approach us and make us feel part of the Children's community. When my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumour, he was there to ensure she was taken care & was there for me to thoroughly go over everything I needed to understand as a parent now living with a child with cancer...thank you Dr Bond!!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Bond treated our son at the Montreal Children's Hospital for ALL early in 2000. He was a very thoughtful oncologist and very straightforward with how we were going to battle the disease. Unfortunately, he left after appx 6 months but we've never forgotten him. He and Dr Mitchell at the MCH formed a good team. Our son is again free of leukemia, after relapsing in 2008, and now graduating High School and back to playing hockey. Thank you for educating us our first time around.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mason Bond Saved my life when I was Diagnosed with Leukmia when I was 15 years old . He was the Best Dr I've had, He would always make me laugh when I would Feel so sick. He is part of my Family & we are very thankful to him , without him I would not be here today . I'am now 4yrs free of cancer =) Thank You Dr. Bond =) Alana Flamand

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Best oncologist ever, likable and extremely intelligent, I would recommend him to anyone with cancer, but he only treats children because he works in a childrens hospital.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

I have left a response last week,and it has disappeared!In short I went in for a simple wedge removal and ended up in ICU for 10 days,Dr.Bond never saw me in the hospital not once...1 year goes by (I'm told the entire time I am fine)I see another Surgeon in Vancouver,he performs a scope(because I am constantly sick feeling) and I am rushed into surgery within 6 days and have 1/3 of my Lung removed. Not happy!

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Awesome doctor - so good with the kids, as well as the parents. Relaxed and optimistic at all times, which is so important in pediatric oncology. Continues to see our daughter 7 years post treatment. Nothing but the best!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Bond is an excellent Oncologist. He treated our son for leukemia and is always very caring. He treats kids as well as the parents with respect.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

we have been to see Dr. Bond several times in the last 18 months and each time we leave with no answers to our questions and extremely frustrated. Our daughter has an undiagnosed bleeding disorder. All the tests that he has ordered for her have shown to be normal. When we actually see Dr. Bond we get the feeling that we are wasting his time and that since our daughter doesn't have cancer then if he doesn't return our calls then we will go away. Very disappointed in the service that we have recieved.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bond is an incredible caring doctor who listens and responds to all concerns thoroughly. He treated our daughter for cancer when she was a baby and saved her life. He has conitnued to see her the past 7 years to monitor for possible relapse.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2009 | flag