Rate Dr. Babak Litkouhi

Dr. Babak Litkouhi's Ratings

Dr. Litkouhi and his staff are wonderful they were a true blessing to my mother today for her procedure .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. L. is very kind, caring, very soft spoken,and gentle. He cares for his patients a lot. He explained everything to me very carefully and told me my options. He spent a lot of time with me and made sure I understood everything. He is an amazing physician and I highly recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I do not know how good the doctor is because I was not able to make an appointment. I called to the office couple of times was each time asked for the same information and when office staff eventually called me back in the evening I had been told that to get an appointment I need to submit all my medical records from my doctors first. Extremely disappointed with the customer service and unprofessional office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Last year my mother went into the ER for a hernia and it was discovered that she has ovarian cancer. Dr. Litkouhi performed her surgery. As someone who's worked in the hospital setting for years I have to say that the level of care he provided is unprecedented. He understood how much she meant to me and ensured I was kept in the loop of every detail. He's caring, soft spoken, and understanding 3 qualities every family needs when facing cancer. God couldn't have placed a better doctor to care for my mother, I know she's getting the best care possible. Thank you and your staff for your continued care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

If you need to have gyno surgery, you DEFINITELY want this guy to be there in the operating room with you. He is on top of his oncology and is a HOT ticket in the field. I had a uterine fibroid tumor removed and am satisfied with the results. He knows what he is doing and will help to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. He's also EXTREMELY neat and clean. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I had never had surgery before, and I was not very accustomed to being around Doctors. My Gynocologist sent me to Dr Litkouhi in 2010. I had Grade One Endometrial Cancer and Dr Litkouhi performed a Full Hysterectomy at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. My experience with "Dr. L" was WONDERFUL. He was easy to talk to, did not use Jargon that I couldn't understand, and made my surgery experience so much easier. He called me at home the night before the surgery, and called me again to follow up a week later. I was diagnosed with Cancer on November 2, had the surgery on November 16, then Dr Litkouhi called me at home on November 23 to tell me that I had a clean bill of health. I saw Dr Litkouhi only a few times after the surgery, and then I was very sad to be told that he was leaving for another hospital. It seems strange to say that surgery was an "enjoyable" experience, but Dr Litkouhi made it that way for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

My medical plan is obviously not the best so that is the reason for cost to me. However, the doctor and staff were wonderful. Kind, calm and assuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I want to start by saying how thorough and caring Dr. Litkouhi is . I came to him after having surgery 8mths prior for a complete hysterectomy. He was able to remove my ovaries, cevix and cysts and endometriosis . which was left by previous surgeon. He was very professional. He followed up with me at home to see how I was . He was amazing. Wish i went to him in the 1st place. The best by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Litkouhi performed robotic surgery on me. I had cervical cancer and had a radical hysterectomy. He is the best. He called me at home to check up on me and kept me informed of my results. I had him as my doctor when he was at Hackensack Hospital in NJ. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844109].votes_count ]]