Dr. Vineet Mehta

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Vineet Mehta has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Addiction Medicine-related: drug addiction, alcoholism
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 1534347
10/09/11 2 1 1 4 My disappointment with Dr Mehta began before I even met him. My appointment was for 1:30--I arrived a half hour early (per their direction) at which time I was informed I could go to the beach because he wouldn't be there until 2! I paid my money ($550) in advance and waited. When he finally saw me (late) Dr. Mehta was unprofessional, condescending and seemed less interested in helping me than he was in labeling me, prejudging me, and giving me his standard recommendation for treatment (i.e., one-size-fits-all). Additionally, I requested copies of my evaluation and all associated documentation of my visit and was told that was impossible. After some preliminary research I found that HIPAA regulations not only make it possible, they REQUIRE him to provide me this information upon request. And after all, didn't I pay for it? I won't be going back to this quack--he's raking in the cash and shoveling out the B.S. Just my opinion, but don't say no one told you.
Paid (or co-pay): $550