Rate Dr. Jack S. Kaminsky

Dr. Jack S. Kaminsky's Ratings

I just started seeing Dr. Kaminsky and he is wonderful. He is very personable and thorough. The hygienist was also extremely careful and very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr Kaminsky is the best! He is kind, gentle and has a great sense of humor. His office is clean and professional. I hate going to the dentist but I love going to Dr Kaminsky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Kaminsky is wonderful. I really don't like to go to the dentist, but he is kind, patient, gentle, thorough, and puts you at ease instantly. The hygenists are wonderful, too. The equipment and the office are so clean and modern. The practice also includes specialists, so if you need a root canal, Invisalign, gum surgery, they also have great doctors for that. It makes the whole process so much more convenient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Kaminsky by a co-worker and was very pleased with the outcome. After his dental hygenist did a thorough cleaning of my teeth (45 min. - 1 hour), Dr. Kaminsky came in, looked at my x-rays and examined by teeth one-by-one. He is EXTREMELY personable and puts you at ease right away. His staff is also very friendly. I am pleased that I have FINALLY found a GOOD dentist :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Kaminsky for several years now and I'm very pleased w/his work. He has a good sense of humor and seems genuinely interested in his patients. My only issue is the wait time. They overbook him every time and I've waited an hour to see him. I don't live in Manhattan so it messes up my commute home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

Wonderful dentist and staff. Listened to all concerns. Very thorough. Great sense of humor and kind. Beautiful office. Best technology. Painless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844455].votes_count ]]