Rate Dr. Juris Shibayama

Dr. Juris Shibayama's Ratings

Very pleasant experience for fusion surgery. Dr. Shibayama is the utmost professional. Impeccable bedside manner. He personally called me after i got home from outpatient surgery to check on me. not his staff, him! I have lived the past two years ,mistakingly thinking i had Parkinsons, thanks to a bad diagnosis from St. Thomas. Not the case. Thank you Dr. Shibayama for giving me hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He changed my life. Absolute best doctor I have ever been acquainted with in my life. Very thorough and precise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

I have just returned from my first visit with Dr. Shibayama. I have been to at least 100 doctors/medical professionals since I was struck by lightning in 2001. I saw Dr. Shibayama for a 2nd opinion concerning a 4th spinal surgery (3rd spinal fusion). My medical history is quite lengthy; nevertheless, he attentively listened to my details, he asked questions and was very thorough in his exam. As he was leaving the room to view the MRIs, CAT scans, & x-rays, I asked him that once he had viewed the files would he answer ONE question for me. He said, "Ok." I said, "If I were your sister, what would you tell me to do?" He smiled, nodded his head and said, "I always do." He returned to the room with a very conservative medical plan. I at least know there is the hope of avoiding a 3rd spinal fusion. I have seen LOTS and LOTS of doctors; Dr. Shibayama impressed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Shibayama is the best. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is a very real person. He does not come across as better than you and is very skilled and intelligent. I trusted him explicity from the first visit. He did my surgery and I owe him my life. Very understanding and easy to talk to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I disagree with the last post, Dr. Shibayama is very one of the best surgeons I know. Any Dr. wants to avoid surgery at all costs. Especially a spine surgeon. If he said you needed surgery then you needed surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

will not do other test to make sure you do not need surgery.wants to do surgery on anything,ask for other test to be done does not want to do them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844614].votes_count ]]