Rate Dr. A. Breck McKay

Dr. A. Breck McKay's Ratings

Spends the time YOU need, hence punctuality is delayed. Now specialising in Musculoskeletal Medicine and Pain Management. Once seen..... no one worries about the wait!
See www.drabreckmckay.com.au for full information about his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][844986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I have suffered from chronic pain all my life but after a very serious MVA (car and truck) I was left unable to walk Dr Mckay was the 5th doctor I had seen regarding my pain and the first doctor to ever make sence of my injuries he explained what was going on simply and made it easy for me to understand , firstly he sorted out the pain by getting me onto the right medication for my pain secondly he gave me a long term solution a few simple injection's into areas that no other G.P had every looked at I walked out of his surgery for the first time in 5 months and over the next 4-5 days my condition improved dramaticly in ways I cannot describe I had my first full night of rest in 5 months. Dr Mckay is a miricle worker and deserves the name "Back Whisperer" anyone suffering from chronic pain should see him ,today I still drive over 2 hours to see him as I trust no one else to treat me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2013

Dr McKay has treated my pain since 2003...he is exceptional - patients in this severe chronic pain are educated, each time I learn something new about my chronic severe regional pain. Only when he has exhausted all treatments, then he will say time to see a surgeon. He is hands on. A Doctor cannot assume your pain, he/she must touch those regions to understand the reaction the pain does to the patient. He is amazing, exceptional and his duty of care is above and beyond his Hippocratic Oath. This man not only treats the pain, he educates you, listens to you, understands. For me I would have given up on my this life because my quality of life was zero. The most precious gift he has given me is 'Time' his injections and I get many to manage pain, I have two spinal cord stimulators and last year two total hip replacements...his dedication gives me 'time' to do small things...that keep me positive that I can still achieve small things...and that is priceless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Pleasure and relief to get a Doctor who can help significantly with back and shoulder pain. very effective treatment and quick results....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

chronic pain sufferer for over 30 years. Have tried every possible treatment with little or no success. Dr. McKay has provided pain relief that has not been possible from any of these other sources. Not a fix, but makes the pain more bearable and allows me to enjoy my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Amazing, I recommend if you have back ache to visit this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I had chronic sciatica and could not walk more than 20 metres without assistance. Breck cured it. Yes I mean cured it was over 12 years ago that I saw him and I am still pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr McKay for 6 years and his knowledge and application of knowledge is exceptional. I get great relief from his back & neck injections and for the really bad area he refers me to Dr James fitzgerald for CT scan directed injections which I have annually with enormous relief. If you have a bad back or neck there is no one better. I had a abck operation in 1979 and was told if I worked past 40 years old than count it as a blessing I am now 57 still working with Breck's help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Went to see Dr McKay 3 times. He imparts so much knowledge it's hard to keep up. Had his famous back needles, but for me, they didn't work. So he wrote a referral to Dr James FitzGerald for one of his scan-needles, which did the trick. Great to have someone who will happily refer when necessary. Take a book, coz he tends to patients needs, not to the clock. You may be waiting for some time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844978].votes_count ]]