Dr. Lisa A. Whims-Squires

Rate Dr. Lisa A. Whims-Squires

Dr. Lisa A. Whims-Squires's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

She probably saved my life! She diagnosed me with something that I never even realized but was right there the whole time! we started a treatment plan and I know my life has been changed! No more dreaming at red lights!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

Just don't understand this office. Have left messages for Dr Squires and have no idea why I do not get any response. Someone needs to take away their "hold" button. Trying to replace a mask that I've had for six months. Their supplier, Alliance, is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with as far as follow through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Excellent pulminary care - using her for at least 5 years! Very thorough and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! Dr. Whims-Squires is amazing. She is compassionate, smart, friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all... a good listener. I have been seeing her for several years now for my sleep disorders. Without her I would be lost! I wish we could clone Dr Whims-Squires, she represents what all good doctors should be like. Last but not least... she has the BEST office staff. They are helpful and friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. I love you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Absolutely THE BEST. She knows her stuff, takes time with you! Can't say enough good things about her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER! SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME, LISTENED TO MY ISSUES, CAME UP WITH A PLAN AND GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A WONDERFUL PULMONARY DOCTOR! VERY LAID BACK APPROACH WAS VERY COMFORTABLE TALKING WITH HER. ****** 6 STAR IN MY OPINION!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Excellent, compassionate, very smart, & will spend as much time as needed with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I saw Dr. Whims-Squires for the first time last month. She asked a lot of questions and listened well and she spent a lot of time with me. I feel confident she will be able to help me with my sleep problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

I have had a few chronic diseases starting when I was seven. Therefore, I've been to more doctors than I ever wanted to see. Dr. Whims is the BEST bar none! She's smart and has a super bedside manor. She puts patients first. I give her a 1000000000000000000000 with :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077452].votes_count ]]