Dr. Lisa A. Whims-Squires

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Lisa A. Whims-Squires has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lisa" to "Lisa A."
RID: 2434915
28/09/12 5 5 5 5 She probably saved my life! She diagnosed me with something that I never even realized but was right there the whole time! we started a treatment plan and I know my life has been changed! No more dreaming at red lights!
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 2299693
28/06/12 1 2 1 3 Just don't understand this office. Have left messages for Dr Squires and have no idea why I do not get any response. Someone needs to take away their "hold" button. Trying to replace a mask that I've had for six months. Their supplier, Alliance, is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with as far as follow through.
RID: 1681586
09/01/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent pulminary care - using her for at least 5 years! Very thorough and to the point.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1672094
29/12/11 5 5 5 5 ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! Dr. Whims-Squires is amazing. She is compassionate, smart, friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all... a good listener. I have been seeing her for several years now for my sleep disorders. Without her I would be lost! I wish we could clone Dr Whims-Squires, she represents what all good doctors should be like. Last but not least... she has the BEST office staff. They are helpful and friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. I love you all!
Insurance: AARP
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1665754
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely THE BEST. She knows her stuff, takes time with you! Can't say enough good things about her and her staff.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1515018
17/08/11 5 5 5 5 FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER! SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME, LISTENED TO MY ISSUES, CAME UP WITH A PLAN AND GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A WONDERFUL PULMONARY DOCTOR! VERY LAID BACK APPROACH WAS VERY COMFORTABLE TALKING WITH HER. ****** 6 STAR IN MY OPINION!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1468113
20/06/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent, compassionate, very smart, & will spend as much time as needed with you.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 736167
04/12/08 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Whims-Squires for the first time last month. She asked a lot of questions and listened well and she spent a lot of time with me. I feel confident she will be able to help me with my sleep problems.
RID: 13481
09/10/05 5 5 5 I have had a few chronic diseases starting when I was seven. Therefore, I've been to more doctors than I ever wanted to see. Dr. Whims is the BEST bar none! She's smart and has a super bedside manor. She puts patients first. I give her a 1000000000000000000000 with :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user