Rate Dr. Brett R. Bolhofner

Dr. Brett R. Bolhofner's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bolhofner literally rebuild my broken body (knees,heels,ankles,etc). He was the ONLY surgeon that believed I could be helped. I owe him my life!

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Bolhofner performed hip surgery on me in September of 1995. I have never had any pain or problems with my hip, he did not do a replacement but reconstructed my shattered hip socket. His knowledge and caring manner is a plus.

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bolhofner is an excellent surgeon. His work ethic and care are equally outstanding. He replaced both of my hips and corrected a lifelong back and hip problem. I would recomend him to anyone who needs hip replacement surgery and wants to be worry-free about their recovery. Traveling to St. Petersburg, Florida in order to have Dr. Bolhofner perform my surgery was the wisest thing I ever did. Awesome doctor!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. B changed my life. He reconstructed my leg (problem due to a birth defect) and in turn, reconstructed my world! I would recommend Dr. B to anybody. I'd travel from anywhere on this planet for the brilliance of this wonderful man. His bedside manner is GREAT! He's kind, honest and will only do what is necessary. His only concern is that his patients are strong, healthy and healing. He's the #1 orthopedic - and trust me, I've seen a million all around the country!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2008 | flag