Rate Dr. Brett R. Bolhofner

Dr. Brett R. Bolhofner's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Bolhofner literally rebuild my broken body (knees,heels,ankles,etc). He was the ONLY surgeon that believed I could be helped. I owe him my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr Bolhofner performed hip surgery on me in September of 1995. I have never had any pain or problems with my hip, he did not do a replacement but reconstructed my shattered hip socket. His knowledge and caring manner is a plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Bolhofner is an excellent surgeon. His work ethic and care are equally outstanding. He replaced both of my hips and corrected a lifelong back and hip problem. I would recomend him to anyone who needs hip replacement surgery and wants to be worry-free about their recovery. Traveling to St. Petersburg, Florida in order to have Dr. Bolhofner perform my surgery was the wisest thing I ever did. Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

Dr. B changed my life. He reconstructed my leg (problem due to a birth defect) and in turn, reconstructed my world! I would recommend Dr. B to anybody. I'd travel from anywhere on this planet for the brilliance of this wonderful man. His bedside manner is GREAT! He's kind, honest and will only do what is necessary. His only concern is that his patients are strong, healthy and healing. He's the #1 orthopedic - and trust me, I've seen a million all around the country!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845549].votes_count ]]