Rate Dr. Neil B. Rosenshein

Dr. Neil B. Rosenshein's Ratings

Working with Dr. Rosenshein has been a blessing for me. Both the doctor and his staff are top notch, professional, knowledgeable, kind and responsive. Can't say enough about this practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had emergency surgery and was lucky enough to have Dr. Roshenshein perform it. He is the best in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I Love Dr.. Rosenshein ! Dr Rosenshein has the experience to tackle any issue with superior confidence and wisdom. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Neil B. Rosenshein FOR ANY FEMALE CONCERNS. The best in his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Post-op, ( some general anesthesia & abdominal bikini cut later) I had relatively mild pain for the first 2 days. Thereafter, the pain subsided tremendously. I had the ability to control the pain with pills alone and ambulate the day after surgery without difficulty, except for "some" soreness (which is expected) A week later, I am feeling much stronger! After removing the surgical gauze I could not believe my own eyes. The dressing was clean, and the incision site (drum roll....) is there even one?.....I thought. The incision site is well approximated & too clean. I was expecting to see hard & dried blood, staples, or dis-solvable stitches; not to mention I was sharply staring at my abdomen for evidence of the "cut." I found nothing of the sort. :=) Extremely professional, highly competent, & very sensitive to a woman's care, Dr. N. Rosenshein earned my appreciation and trust. I strongly recommend his invaluable expertise! Thank you again Dr. N. Rosenshein!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rosenshein, who treated me for stage 4 cancer and, quite literally, saved my life. He is knowledgeable, honest, compassionate, and caring. Plus, I could write an entire paragraph just about his phenomenal bedside manner. He's very gentle, and always apologizes to me when he causes me discomfort or pain during a visit. It's true that he often runs late if you have a routine appointment, but that's only because he takes care of many deathly ill patients, and is always in the OR, and/or dealing with unforeseen emergencies. I'm sure that he had to bump some appointments around in order to accommodate my emergency surgery, so I'm happy to pay it back and wait on him, now that I'm well, and just see him for follow-up. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Rosenshein since 2003 when I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I could not be happier. Because of my GYN history my visits with Dr. Rosenshein are less than pleasant. But he caring demeanor creates a relaxed atmosphere. Afterwards you go to his office and he records a letter to your GP and you get to hear all about what his findings were in the exam room. And the other ladies are not joking when they tell you that you wait. Call ahead to see if he's running behind or schedule your appointments for first thing in the morning. And don't forget to take your parking pass. The front office staff will stamp it for a reduced rate. I will be moving to OH soon and I kid you not, I will schedule vacations around his appointments so I can come back here to him. I don't trust anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

I was referred to this doctor for a pre-cancer vulva stage 4 problem. I went to him because being told he is best in this field. He would not answer any questions ? WHAT- QUESTION HIM!! He definitely has a BIG EGO! He was very rough in his exam. He wanted me to put off having surgery for this problem, and wait 6 mos. to see him again, he said sometimes it's better to do nothing, and if I didn't like his reasoning to find another doctor, which I did. Dr. Grumbine suggested to remove the lesion ASAP, which we did, and I'm still cancer free. If I waited as Dr. Rosenshein suggested, it may have been cancer by now. He maybe highly rated with cancer patients, but I found him to be rude, unconcerned, certainly not compassionate, and wouldn't see him for any reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

Dr. Rosenshein is an absolute great doctor, however, the wait time is absurd! My appointment was at 9:30. I had to wait an hour and a half before I was ever called to the back Then it was another 30 minutes. Because he is such an awesome doctor you have to make your appointments 15 months in advance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr Rosenshein is an amazing doctor. He's a straight shooter- NO Bull or sugar coating. He gives you the facts and educates you on your problem. He's a busy man. It's not unusual to wait and wait and did I say wait to see him :) However, the wait is totally worth it. Some say his bed side manners are not that great. I've never experienced that! He is complimenting, consoling and makes you feel relaxed. I think every woman hates going to the gyn! He makes it easier to go!! I can't say enough good things about Dr Rosenshein. He truly is one in a million. I've been blessed to be under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Rosenshein is by far the most exceptional oncologist I have seen. He provides excellent patient care and follow-ups. One must understand that he is very busy and in high demand. With that being said, do not expect hugs or hand-holding. He does, however, provide each of his patients with the most exceptional care of any doctor in his field on the east coast. Before seeing Dr. Rosenshein, I had consulted with another oncologist closer to home. I felt very uneasy about the other doctor doing my surgery as he told me before hand that I was going to have to have both chemo and radiation afterward. I went to see Dr. Rosenshein, he did my surgery, got all of the cancer and no chemo or radiation afterward. This man knows what he's doing and strives for excellent results with each patient. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a gynecologic oncologist. He is the absolute best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845761].votes_count ]]