Rate Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Ratings

I am a 5'8" 43 year old mother of three. I am a runner and enjoy exercising but could never get rid of the tummy that happened to me after three kiddos. I looked into mommy make-overs exhaustively both out of state and here in Oregon, watched blogs and videos for several years and went through the pre-work up stage with another doctor before choosing to proceed with Dr. Gorin. I really appreciated his frank manner and way of sharing information during my initial consult with him. He answered all of my questions and referred me to one of his previous patients to answer even more questions. It felt like a big deal to move forward while I'm still taking care of young children but I am so happy that I did. The procedure was done in his surgery center and I felt safe, comfortable and completely cared for during and after the operation. I have enjoyed all of my interactions with his staff. I'm thrilled with the results nine months later! I highly recommend visiting Dr. Gorin if you are considering a "mommy make-over."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!!! Getting a boob job was on my wish list for years and years. When I was finally ready to get serious about this I started researching and asking around. I found Doctor Gorin online and rates as the top plastic surgeon in 2013. I am not a phone call lover so I shot an email to the office. Within FIVE minutes, I received a reply from Dr. Gorin HIMSELF, answering all my questions and answering questions I didn't know I had. He was attentive and extremely responsive and had one of his staff call me the next day to schedule and appointment. After my initial consult I was more than assured that this was not only the doctor for me, but the facility. His staff was all very knowledgeable and friendly and were always concerned with how I was doing and actually knew personal details about me. I wasn't just another patient, or another number.

During the entire year and a half that I was saving money, Dr. Gorin and Team were always responsive and receptive to any questions or needs I had for pre-operative care, financing options, friendly advice and would get back to any of my questions almost immediately.

Flash forward to October of 2014. I spent the better part of a year saving up for my procedure, talking ad nauseum to anyone that would listen to me and found that MANY MANY of my friends had gone to Dr. Gorin and I had complete boob envy. I am now 3 months post-op and can genuinely say that this was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I just got my pre and post op photos emailed to me by Dr. Gorin HIMSELF (15 minutes after my check up) and am totally amazed by the great job he did. I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!! And if I ever decide I want to go back for any other cosmetic treatments (e.g. botox, fat freezing, etc.) I Will Definitely be returning to Dr. Gorin and his friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Gorin is the best ! I had saline breast implants in 1994 and had them removed in 2004 by the same Doctor that had put them in. Then in 2006 I had a breast lift done by a doctor in Vancouver that ended up being a epic fail. The results were not good and I was told by that Doctor that my breast were as good as they were going to get ! I was devastated to say the least . After that, it took me another 6 years to get the courage up to try again and decided to make an appt with Dr. Gorin in Tualatin ,OR I cannot tell you enough, how grateful I am for giving him the opportunity to help me. I had Dr Gorin do my breast lift surgery and after all the operations I had, the results are so much better than I had ever expected, I could not be happier ! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a honest, professional opinion about what he can do for you and your particular area of concern. As far as wait times etc goes at his office, I know he is taking care of other patients, so if at times I wait longer than expected to see him, I know it is because he is giving someone else his undivided attention and that is just part of being a great Doctor. I highly recommend him !
Delete review

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My experience with Dr. Gorin and his staff was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend his work to anyone considering any type of cosmetic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gorin. Absolutely amazing!! I had a breast augmentation in 2014 and it was just a fantastic experience. I had many many questions on my first visit and he was patient and very informative. I even changed my mind at the pre-op apt and went a size bigger and he talked over the decision with me to make sure that I understood everything. The day of the surgery I felt comfortable and at ease. My experience from the beginning has been fabulous and I recommend him to all of my fiends and family. My confidence has skyrocketed and I feel more feminine. It has been life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I LOVE MY NEW EYES!! I first visited Dr. Gorin in 2011 to discuss the possibility of upper eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty). Dr. Gorin spent an hour with me discussing my options. He answered all of my questions honestly, I never felt pressured, AND he never tried to up-sell me additional procedures. I left his office with a quote and it wasn’t until August 2014 that I decided to move forward with the procedure. To my surprise, the cost of the surgery had not changed in three years! I highly recommend Dr. Gorin. My entire experience from initial consultation to post-op has been wonderful. Dr. Gorin and his staff are true professionals. My only regret is that I hesitated to have this procedure. The results have been life changing for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I am 28, 110 lbs, 5 ft 7 in. I did lots of research before landing on Dr. Gorin. He was by far the best surgeon I met with. He listened to my goals and preferences, and kept me informed as to how he was going to achieve that. He had the perfect balance of encouraging me to be involved in the process, while making sure that I didn't make a decision I wouldn't be happy with. He answers his emails really quickly, on weekends, evenings, pretty much anytime. I'm so happy with my results. I went with 304 cc silicone implants under the muscle with under the breast incisions. I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I chose to have a consultation with Dr. Gorin for my breast augmentation based on reviews and the content of his website. From the consult request through each follow up, every aspect of this experience has been flawless. I came out of my consult with a very clear understanding of the procedure and what to realistically expect my results to be based on my anatomy and implant choice. I have complete confidence that my safety and satisfaction were and will be in the best hands with Dr. Gorin and his staff. My procedure and recovery have been smooth and painless with results beyond great. I would recommend Dr. Gorin to anyone thinking of having a procedure done that he offers so they could have the same positive experience and results that I have had through Gorin Plastic Surgery. I will most definitely have any future procedures done by Dr. Gorin. Thank you for the amazing results and positive, professional experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Doctor Gorin is a an absolute genius! Him and his entire staff right down to his front desk girls make the experience that much more comfortable. He's detail oriented and listens to every concern the patient may have. My procedure was a breast augmentation and I have to say it's the best job i have ever seen done on anyone, and that includes celebrities. I with out a doubt have the best looking and feeling breasts in the entire world, fake or not. I had absolutely no hesitation going into the surgery or coming out of it. Doctor Gorin didn't just perform a procedure on me, he changed my entire life. I'm no longer embarrassed to wear a bathing suite, or even take off my shirt for my boyfriend. I can walk down the street with my head held up high and my confidence glowing. I can not thank you enough Doctor Gorin, what you did for me is absolutely amazing, you're patient,

~Sarah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had an amazing experience with my breast augmentation, Dr. Gorin and his staff were awesome. Dr. Gorin explained everything very well in human terms and had my best interest in mind the whole time, he is a doctor you can be comfortable with (not one of those stiff, grumpy doctors) and fell good about (exudes positive energy) . I HIGHLY recommend him, I keep getting compliments and what girl doesn't love compliments ;) THANKS Dr. Gorin and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550703].votes_count ]]