Rate Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Gorin over the last year for a couple of cosmetic surgeries and liposuction. Dr. Gorin and his staff were absolutely remarkable at every step of the process from the consultation appointment to the surgery and post op checks. I had a very positive experience in their office. Dr. Gorin is a well experienced surgeon and has a great personality, he explained every step of the process and was kind enough to answer any questions that I had. The surgeries he performed has made a positive effect in my life and will thank him for ever. I would highly recommended dr. Gorin's office if you are in need of any cosmetic surgeries in the future.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I've had Laser Lipo and Breast Augmentation with Dr. Gorin. Every experience I have with him and his staff from the front desk to the follow up is awesome. He really listens to me and what I needed and actually cares about how I look as a whole person, not just the section he is working on. I talk to and see Dr. Gorin for all of my pre and post op visits and not just a nurse. He also personally responds to my emails on the weekends and evenings making my healing experience so much better. I've never felt looked down on or judged for having tattoos, weird hair or an alternative lifestyle by any of the staff. His attention to symmetry and detail is outstanding. My lipo results are un real, you should see my abs ha ha. The facility is clean, comfortable and private. I have quite a few friends who have gone to him now and love him too! I live in Portland but it's worth the short drive to Tualatin! I shopped around and found the best. Look no further Dr. Gorin is it!

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

After meeting Dr. Gorin and his amazing staff, just over one year ago, I knew right away that Dr. Gorin would be the one to perform my breast lift (mastopexy) combined with breast augmentation with silicone gel implants. The communication and personal attention of Dr. Gorin and his staff are truly beyond any doctors’ office I’ve ever experienced. It’s always a pleasure to drive an hour for my appointments because I am always greeted with a cheerful smile and warm welcome. It’s very nice to feel special when you walk into an office and feel just as special when you walk out. Dr. Gorin is very easy to talk to, is very knowledgeable about what he’s doing, and he’s very personable. Dr. Gorin did an amazing job on my breasts. I’m am extremely happy with the results and if I need anything else that Dr. Gorin could help me with, I will definitely be back to see him.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Gorin was great. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I could not ask for better results. Staff is amazing as well. They really make you feel at home and are always ready to answer any questions or concerns you have. I would recommend Dr. Gorin to any one wanting breast augmentation.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Gorin and his staff are amazing. I had a breast augmentation in November and the results are better then I expected. The appointments before and after the surgery were always really fast I never had waiting time. He is very down to earth and personable. I emailed a couple times with some questions and he gets back to you right away. I had never had surgery before. The day of the surgery the staff and Dr Gorin made my nervousness go away. They were all very helpful and comforting. He called the night of the surgery to see how everything was going which was very nice. I would recommend Dr Gorin to everyone. Best experience!

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gorin was exceptional. From our first consult, I was put at ease. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his practice. Everything was explained and nothing was left out. His staff is amazing! I'm always greeted with a smile. The nurse that was with me through my surgery was awesome! I felt no pain when I woke from surgery. And, the end result is more than I could've ever imagined!!! After having two Huge babies, I never thought I could have abs again. Thank you Dr Gorin for all your work and time spent with me.... even answering emails on the weekend. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I used Dr. Gorin for breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and am SO HAPPY with my results. I feel feminine again. I would do it all over if given the choice. Dr. Gorin and his staff made the whole process feel good. His staff are beyond friendly and helpful. I always felt welcomed and comfortable when at his office. His nurses are amazing and made me feel so well cared for. As a woman, I am sometimes uncomfortable with male doctors, but Dr. Gorin is really easy to be around. While making important decesions, he told me pros and cons and was honest and helpful. He clearly has the health and safety of his pateints a priority. At the same time, he is reforming the body, so is an artist and helped inform my decesion making. On the day of the surgery, I was the only surgery patient, which made me feel like a priority-which you want to feel when going into surgery! Dr. Gorin uses the latest techniques with surgery and recovery. I strongly recommend Dr. Gorin!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

The best and healthiest I've ever been thanks to Dr. Gorin. We live 4 hours away in Tri-Cities, WA with wonderful surgeons here but went with Dr. Gorin the same day we met him and his staff. The amazing breast augmentation and tummy lipo he did for me allowed me to have the confidence to get into cross fit gym, promotion at my job due to my confidence and in general happier with life with my family now. Best investment I've ever made. You won't be sorry with Dr. Gorin, they treat you like they've known you forever. Thank you Dr. Gorin!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gorin and his staff are amazing! They are professional yet personable, and Dr. Gorin is always available to answer questions via email. I could not be more satisfied with my results, I will refer anyone I know to him and will return to him in the future if I decide to get anything else done.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Gorin almost a year ago. Dr. Gorin made me feel at ease from the very beginning; he took the time to answer all my questions (I had a long list), explained the procedure with simple words, and what to expect during my recovery. After the initial consultation, I felt like I had found the perfect surgeon and no longer needed to keep searching. The day of my surgery the whole staff made me feel so comfortable - from the nurses, the anesthesiologist, to the doctor – they all had excellent bedside manners. Dr. Gorin was available 24/7 to answer any questions via email or phone. He called me the same day of my surgery after I got home to check up on how I was doing, and I went to his office the next day for a follow up, even though it was a Saturday. All my follow-up appointments were great and the results are amazing! I feel so much more confident with my new body that I wore a bikini swimsuit this summer for the first time in 20 years!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag