Rate Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Ratings

I chose to have a consultation with Dr. Gorin for my breast augmentation based on reviews and the content of his website. From the consult request through each follow up, every aspect of this experience has been flawless. I came out of my consult with a very clear understanding of the procedure and what to realistically expect my results to be based on my anatomy and implant choice. I have complete confidence that my safety and satisfaction were and will be in the best hands with Dr. Gorin and his staff. My procedure and recovery have been smooth and painless with results beyond great. I would recommend Dr. Gorin to anyone thinking of having a procedure done that he offers so they could have the same positive experience and results that I have had through Gorin Plastic Surgery. I will most definitely have any future procedures done by Dr. Gorin. Thank you for the amazing results and positive, professional experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Doctor Gorin is a an absolute genius! Him and his entire staff right down to his front desk girls make the experience that much more comfortable. He's detail oriented and listens to every concern the patient may have. My procedure was a breast augmentation and I have to say it's the best job i have ever seen done on anyone, and that includes celebrities. I with out a doubt have the best looking and feeling breasts in the entire world, fake or not. I had absolutely no hesitation going into the surgery or coming out of it. Doctor Gorin didn't just perform a procedure on me, he changed my entire life. I'm no longer embarrassed to wear a bathing suite, or even take off my shirt for my boyfriend. I can walk down the street with my head held up high and my confidence glowing. I can not thank you enough Doctor Gorin, what you did for me is absolutely amazing, you're patient,

~Sarah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had an amazing experience with my breast augmentation, Dr. Gorin and his staff were awesome. Dr. Gorin explained everything very well in human terms and had my best interest in mind the whole time, he is a doctor you can be comfortable with (not one of those stiff, grumpy doctors) and fell good about (exudes positive energy) . I HIGHLY recommend him, I keep getting compliments and what girl doesn't love compliments ;) THANKS Dr. Gorin and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have seen Dr. Gorin over the last year for a couple of cosmetic surgeries and liposuction. Dr. Gorin and his staff were absolutely remarkable at every step of the process from the consultation appointment to the surgery and post op checks. I had a very positive experience in their office. Dr. Gorin is a well experienced surgeon and has a great personality, he explained every step of the process and was kind enough to answer any questions that I had. The surgeries he performed has made a positive effect in my life and will thank him for ever. I would highly recommended dr. Gorin's office if you are in need of any cosmetic surgeries in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I've had Laser Lipo and Breast Augmentation with Dr. Gorin. Every experience I have with him and his staff from the front desk to the follow up is awesome. He really listens to me and what I needed and actually cares about how I look as a whole person, not just the section he is working on. I talk to and see Dr. Gorin for all of my pre and post op visits and not just a nurse. He also personally responds to my emails on the weekends and evenings making my healing experience so much better. I've never felt looked down on or judged for having tattoos, weird hair or an alternative lifestyle by any of the staff. His attention to symmetry and detail is outstanding. My lipo results are un real, you should see my abs ha ha. The facility is clean, comfortable and private. I have quite a few friends who have gone to him now and love him too! I live in Portland but it's worth the short drive to Tualatin! I shopped around and found the best. Look no further Dr. Gorin is it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

After meeting Dr. Gorin and his amazing staff, just over one year ago, I knew right away that Dr. Gorin would be the one to perform my breast lift (mastopexy) combined with breast augmentation with silicone gel implants. The communication and personal attention of Dr. Gorin and his staff are truly beyond any doctors’ office I’ve ever experienced. It’s always a pleasure to drive an hour for my appointments because I am always greeted with a cheerful smile and warm welcome. It’s very nice to feel special when you walk into an office and feel just as special when you walk out. Dr. Gorin is very easy to talk to, is very knowledgeable about what he’s doing, and he’s very personable. Dr. Gorin did an amazing job on my breasts. I’m am extremely happy with the results and if I need anything else that Dr. Gorin could help me with, I will definitely be back to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr Gorin was great. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I could not ask for better results. Staff is amazing as well. They really make you feel at home and are always ready to answer any questions or concerns you have. I would recommend Dr. Gorin to any one wanting breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Gorin and his staff are amazing. I had a breast augmentation in November and the results are better then I expected. The appointments before and after the surgery were always really fast I never had waiting time. He is very down to earth and personable. I emailed a couple times with some questions and he gets back to you right away. I had never had surgery before. The day of the surgery the staff and Dr Gorin made my nervousness go away. They were all very helpful and comforting. He called the night of the surgery to see how everything was going which was very nice. I would recommend Dr Gorin to everyone. Best experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Gorin was exceptional. From our first consult, I was put at ease. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his practice. Everything was explained and nothing was left out. His staff is amazing! I'm always greeted with a smile. The nurse that was with me through my surgery was awesome! I felt no pain when I woke from surgery. And, the end result is more than I could've ever imagined!!! After having two Huge babies, I never thought I could have abs again. Thank you Dr Gorin for all your work and time spent with me.... even answering emails on the weekend. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I used Dr. Gorin for breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and am SO HAPPY with my results. I feel feminine again. I would do it all over if given the choice. Dr. Gorin and his staff made the whole process feel good. His staff are beyond friendly and helpful. I always felt welcomed and comfortable when at his office. His nurses are amazing and made me feel so well cared for. As a woman, I am sometimes uncomfortable with male doctors, but Dr. Gorin is really easy to be around. While making important decesions, he told me pros and cons and was honest and helpful. He clearly has the health and safety of his pateints a priority. At the same time, he is reforming the body, so is an artist and helped inform my decesion making. On the day of the surgery, I was the only surgery patient, which made me feel like a priority-which you want to feel when going into surgery! Dr. Gorin uses the latest techniques with surgery and recovery. I strongly recommend Dr. Gorin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845816].votes_count ]]