Rate Dr. Gregory G. Magee

Dr. Gregory G. Magee's Ratings

Dr. Magee's exam was thorough, he is extremely knowledgeable, and really listened to my concerns. I would strongly recommend him and his office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Incorrect diagnosis (both my internist & another pulmonary specialist verified I have normal lungs & don't need any further treatment). As well his office "follow-ed-up" w/ me after 3 weeks of my taking a MRI,(i got same radiologist report after 2 days). What would happen if i were seriously ill?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Magee is simply a wonderful doctor. He is one of those rare physicians who you would comfortably place your life in his hands with complete confidence. He is not only a brilliant physician, he is one of the kindest people on the planet. I wish we could rate him 7 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

Dr. Magee is the best doctor. He takes his time with patients and listens to what they have to say. He resolved a problem I had been having for months, so I can't say enough good things about him. I'm so glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2011

This guy is the best doctor in NJ bar none. He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with every patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Dr. Magee is one of the most genuine people I have met. He takes the time to explain any medical condition or situation in simple layman terms. The nurses are kind and soothing; however, the rest of the office staff has a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, because of the lackluster performance of the office staff and messing up my billing on more than one occasion, I now go to another physician. It is a crying shame because Dr. Magee is a diamond of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

When physicians use to make house calls they were called "GENTLEMEN", and Dr. Magee is our 2009 GENTLEMEN. HE IS WONDERFUL......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

dr.gregory magee is the best. he is very knowlegable and has a wonderful bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][845940].votes_count ]]