Rate Dr. Scott M. Sporer

Dr. Scott M. Sporer's Ratings

Dr Sporer gave me back my mobility! I was unable to walk or move it hour excruciating pain....Dr Sporer replaced my right hip and I immediately felt pain relief. I was up and walking on day 2 with zero pain ad have been ever since....Sporer is a phenomenal surgeon!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a total hip replacement in December 2011 by dr Scott sporer. I feel amazing, the recovery was very very fast. Dr sporer is a great great surgeon!!!!!!!! I really had no pain after the surgery . Dr sporer is very honest & you feel very comfortable talking to him. I met several people before my surgery that highly recommend dr sporer, and boy they were soooo right!!!!! I can't say enough about him!!!!!! I also would highly recommend dr sporer, he's my hero, I thank him for changing my life. Also he's staff is very nice. I want to thank everyone for a great experience & being so polite.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

Needed my left knee replaced...5 years ago had my right knee replaced...slow painful recovery...Dr. Sporer was recommended to me..Minimally invasive surgery..fantastic, fast recovery...Central Du Page Hospital was great..like a hotel..and good food.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

i had both hips replaced 5 months apart and the results were fantastic. i got my life back.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

The ladies at the fron are very RUDE...The Dr. S Sporer is very short and does not give you a positive feeling about what he is doing.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Great experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sporer literally gave me my life back by performing a successful total knee replacement. After 3 unsuccessful surgeries with my prior doctor, I was skeptible about seeing any ortho. Dr. Sporer has restored my confidence in doctors. I know I'll need a knee replacement in the coming years on the other knee - I have no qualms about having Dr. Sporer do it. Thanks, Dr. Sporer!

Submitted March 23, 2008 | flag