Rate Dr. Bernard R. Aserkoff

Dr. Bernard R. Aserkoff's Ratings

Dr. Aserkoff has been my doctor for 40 years he is both thoughtful and understanding. His ability to diagnose an illness correctly is uncanny. Both i and my family have been very forunate to have him as our doctor.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Great doc. Thanks so much. Did a great job on my colonoscopy

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Aserkoff has been my doctor for over 20 years.He is a kind caring person and has treated me respectfully. He responds very quickly to Email. He encourages me to read medical information.His judgement is excellent and he has been very helpful when I was struggling with GI problems which have been cured.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag

He's a very good doctor and very helpful. I'd recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Aserkoff is fantastic. His bedside manner is extraordinary, and his empathy and kindness are unusual qualities to find in MDs these days. Office staff is friendly and professional. He follows up with personal email exchanges with patients as needed. Patients are so lucky to have him as their MD. Wonderful in every way.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

Outstanding specialist in his field. Did an excellent job with my colonoscopy.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Brilliant Doctor. I have had 1 endoscopy and 4 colonoscopys over the past 8 years and Dr Askerkoff is the best. He is personable and makes the whole unpleasant process painless and easy.

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Aserkoff has been my doctor for 18 years. His advice has been excellent and helpful dealing with a chronic problem. He is always very prompt in answering e-mail, which is important to me since i hate playing telephone tag with doctors.I appreciate his politeness.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag