Rate Dr. Heidi B. Cooperstein

Dr. Heidi B. Cooperstein's Ratings

tried to get an apt, NOONE EVER CALLED ME BACK, so although came highly rated when I needed someone for my son NO RETURN CALL, and I can pay out of pocket so that wasn't the issue:( disappointing:(

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Heidi is the most warm, caring and intelligent doctor I have ever been to. She is always available and always responds promptly and in a helpful way. When my daughter was suicidal, I felt that Heidi was always there with us and was responsible for saving my daughter's life. She is always a pleasure to spend time with and she has a realistic view of problems. She is amazingly empathetic and I always feel well cared for. I can't imagine ever going to any other psychiatrist.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

A truly dedicated, caring and knowledgeable clinician. She is willing to do whatever is needed to help her patients. She is accessible and available to her patients. Her office staff is professional and also very helpful. She truly partners with her patients for the best care possible.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

She is one of the best clinicians I have ever met. She is a fantastic psychiatrist and knows so much about other fields in medicine. My neurologist placed me on a medication for migraine headaches, and shortly after I started having a lot of problems cognitively. Dr. Cooperstein was the only doctor that realized that the cognitive problems were a side effect of the medication and that the problems were not due to depression etc. She takes phone calls on in the evening and on the weekend, and she does not sit there with a timer during your appointment. She really puts her all into being a great psychiatrist. She is not like any of the others!! Highly recommended!!

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Dr Cooperstein is the best psychiatrist. She goes way beyond and is very easy to contact when their is a problem. She always calls back. The staff is exceptional

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cooperstein is a very caring, genuine person. She is not like other psychiatrists that I have found to be stiff and condescending. Dr. Cooperstein is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all of the latest medications. I cannot empasize enough how much she cares for her patients. She is easygoing and has a very calming demeanor.

Submitted March 23, 2008 | flag