Rate Dr. Edward D. Rigtrup

Dr. Edward D. Rigtrup's Ratings

Dr. Rigtrup was my pediatrician from birth to 18. He always made me laugh and feel comfortable. I wish he could still be my doctor at 28!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr. Rigtrup has been our pediatrician for 13 years. At that time, he was one of only a handful of pediatricians willing to meet for a pre-natal consult. As a first time mother, this meeting was important to me and Dr. Ed took the time to answer all of our questions and ask us about our concerns. During this meeting, we discussed some family history that concerned me and Dr. Rigtrup suggested some tests to rule out a problem. It turns out the tests saved my son's life and I am forever grateful for Dr. Ed's willingness to take the time to meet with us before his patient was even born, and his thoroughness. Even the specialist that ended up treating our son said he didn't know of another pediatrician that would have ordered the tests and he agreed they probably saved our son's life. When my children were little it felt like we were there weekly and Dr. Rigtrup was always willing to take the time to listen and answer questions no matter how busy the office was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Rigtrup was my pediatrician from birth until I was over 18! I never wanted to change doctors because he made me feel so comfortable as a kid. His office was kid friendly and the staff very nice. I always got a sugar free lollipop afterwards! I highly recommend Dr. Rigtrup!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Rigtrup is a very good doctor i trust him withmy kids life....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2010

Dr Rigtrup is a nice and competent doctor. He was one of new jersey's top doctors years ago. he is thorough and great with the kids, the office staff is personable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

Our kids saw Dr. R. for many yrs. A sweet, smart and personable guy. He even came in to his office on a Mothers' Day to see our son so we didn't have to spend the day in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

always a pleasant experience, hugs the kids..we LOVE Dr. Ed! I never want him to retire...but of course my kids are young and this is impossible to have...he's by far the reason the office is around..He's attentive to my knowledge of healthcare and he discusses in detail why my diagnoses are not always on the money. He is PATIENT and kind...and one in a million!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846228].votes_count ]]